Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Question: How to make money with Artiface

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Question: How to make money with Artiface

xVentus
11.12.2012 , 06:40 PM | #1
I have lvl 400 artiface, 388 archeology and 371 treasure hunting

My question is what is a decent way to make money with this skill, and how do I obtain the recipe I need

AshlaBoga
11.12.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2
Get a Campaign Relic (or Dread Guard Relic when those hit live on Thursday) and RE them. 20% chance of success.

Then sell them on the GTN for 2 million credits.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Karkais
11.13.2012 , 06:08 AM | #3
Sell enhancements in the lvl 25-45 range to people leveling their alts. Color crystals to a much smaller extent.
You can also sell purple crafting mats in the market.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Telanis
11.13.2012 , 11:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Get a Campaign Relic (or Dread Guard Relic when those hit live on Thursday) and RE them. 20% chance of success.

Then sell them on the GTN for 2 million credits.
Repeat with hilts and enhancements (the latter sell for less but are cheaper to learn)

gomperz
11.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #5
what's a campaign relic and how do I get one?

Alec_Fortescue
11.13.2012 , 12:41 PM | #6
Relics don't sell. Go for g27 enhancements and hilts.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Assillius
11.13.2012 , 12:44 PM | #7
change it. artifice is total ****. sometimes it takes me 10+ tries in a row to get a schematic. for example i RE 10 hilts in a row and no scematic and chanse is 20% ***?! and yes it was allowing to get scematic from it. so just remove it and go for cybertech at least they have infinite grenades