Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 03:22 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Just like Lucas said when they proposed this the first time, don't bring back Vader, bring back the Emperor which DOES make sense.
Dark Empire is horrible.

sstanks
11.12.2012 , 03:25 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Urtani View Post
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...be-resurrected

Whelp, I personally had high hopes for a good Star Wars, but just like with the prequels, I was let down.
you completely missed it.

It says Vader is being resurected not Anakin. It's going to be Luke Skywalker turing to the dark side and becoming Vader.

Aurbere
11.12.2012 , 03:28 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
you completely missed it.

It says Vader is being resurected not Anakin. It's going to be Luke Skywalker turing to the dark side and becoming Vader.
Worst. Idea. Ever. No offense to you, but that is a real doozy.

"I just redeemed my father from the horrors of the Dark Side. I'm going to honor his memory by turning now."

Luke knows better.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
11.12.2012 , 03:29 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Dark Empire is horrible.
I disagree, it makes perfect sense in the overall picture and it mixes very well with the great Thrawn trilogy, it might be too 'Marvel' for some but honestly I find most of the claims against the series rather subjective.

BrandonSM
11.12.2012 , 03:37 PM | #35
I think this guy is twisting words by saying Vader is rising from the ashes. I don't like this article writer.

Because according to the Hollywood Reporter, Arndt said he would be bringing back characters but in a more spiritly form like we saw in ROTJ.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

JettrikRyflix
11.12.2012 , 03:38 PM | #36
That article is pure nonsense. So they were tipped off by "industry insiders" only days after a director was chosen, and started to form IDEAS for a new script? Not even the writer knows who is in the story yet, let alone these imaginary "insiders".

Get used to this people, there will be rumours like this until Episode VII comes out. Just sit tight.

Rayla_Felana
11.12.2012 , 03:40 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
That article is pure nonsense. So they were tipped off by "industry insiders" only days after a director was chosen, and started to form IDEAS for a new script? Not even the writer knows who is in the story yet, let alone these imaginary "insiders".

Get used to this people, there will be rumours like this until Episode VII comes out. Just sit tight.
I think Supershadow has produced a clone army, with himself as the template.... oh god.

Morlaak
11.12.2012 , 03:46 PM | #38
That'd be the stupidiest thing they could do, but it's still not confirmed so I'm keeping my hopes up.

JettrikRyflix
11.12.2012 , 03:47 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I think Supershadow has produced a clone army, with himself as the template.... oh god.
I heard that was the plot for Episode VIII...

Beniboybling
11.12.2012 , 03:49 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post

This is what I thought when I read it. But then again, its fun to speculate, and interesting to know where these rumors came from.