Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resubbed after 6 month break..

Enlanzer
11.12.2012 , 01:34 PM | #1
So I am back after a long break away from the game. Before I left my guild was raiding EC, we had EV and KP on farm. I left because my guild broke up to do other games. Now I'm back and I've been having a blast! Hopped on the new group finder last night and healed some hard modes. Started leveling two new republic toons. I can say that after taking a break to try other titles, this game has a lot going for it. This may sound fan-boyish but I just wanted to share something positive on the forums. Thanks!

edit: meant to post this in general thread :P

Journeyer
11.12.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2
Welcome back!~

Glad to hear that you're having fun--I think that a lot of folks got too into it too fast, and got to the "not enough to race on to" phase and left. Happy that a break has brought it all back to being fun!
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

xlDARKSIDElx
11.12.2012 , 04:30 PM | #3
Welcome Back, Same here I just resubbed today with a couple friends of mine. I over hyped SWTOR like many did pre launch and was dissapointed with the game, which actually has a lot of good things going for it. But when you are expecting the NEXT BEST MMO EVER TO BE CREATED, its hard for anything to live up to that.

I went over to GW2 then onto MoP and now Im back here. WoW always turns into too much of a job for me when I start raiding. I still play GW2 but will be doing OPS in SWTOR and other stuff. I have been having a blast since being back and look forward to the things to come.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

DarthKasadaRhur
11.13.2012 , 06:01 AM | #4
I too just re-subscribed over the weekend. Though my reasons for leaving before had nothing to do with the game. I love SWTOR. I left for work reasons. Bills + Pay Check = Less Time For Fun!

snowmon
11.13.2012 , 06:25 AM | #5
same, i left back in March as i didnt like being alone on the fleet and there not being a dungeon finder so i went back to WoW, came back 2 weeks ago and am loving that my issues have been fixed. im back raiding again and dont see me leaving now any time soon.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server