Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek female smugglers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Twi'lek female smugglers?

eldefail
11.12.2012 , 01:21 PM | #1
I decided I wanted to play female smuggler, but I can't decide if I want to go human or twi'lek. I have zero intentions of romancing Corso, so that really isn't a factor in this decision at all. I've got a pretty ****** human smuggler made up, but ran into a couple twi'leks that also were pretty awesome. What did you guys choose? How do Twi'lek smugglers look? I'm aware of clipping issues, they are present with nearly all classes and I tend to hide head slots anyway.

Which seems more fitting with the story, voice, and personality of the character? This actually is a tough choice for me.

GeckoOBac
11.12.2012 , 01:28 PM | #2
If you ignore the fact that there is not ONE piece of smuggler headgear that looks good on a twi'lek, they are fine.

eldefail
11.12.2012 , 03:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
If you ignore the fact that there is not ONE piece of smuggler headgear that looks good on a twi'lek, they are fine.
lol yeah I'm aware of that. I've already got a Twi'lek consular and Vette companion on my warrior, I know the woes of headgear.

happysister
11.12.2012 , 08:49 PM | #4
personally, i made human and cyborg smugglers (and will make a cathar one when that race comes out). i've seen some twilek ones though, and they do look cool too, so you're safe with either choice.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Grinstone
11.13.2012 , 12:40 AM | #5
I went with a twi'lek for my gunslinger (dark side, no less) and it works for me. I've recently started a cyborg scoundrel because I wanted to see what scoundrel DPS is like. For my tastes I hit a sweet spot with his appearance, since I'd have to say he's probably my coolest looking Republic character.

Although seeing a body type 4 smuggler rolling into cover must be quite amusing.
If it bleeds it's probably pissed that you shot it.

_biddan_
11.13.2012 , 05:56 AM | #6
if you are going to make a twi'lek use this http://www.torhead.com/item/9N2wB3/r...elmet#comments
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

eldefail
11.14.2012 , 12:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
if you are going to make a twi'lek use this http://www.torhead.com/item/9N2wB3/r...elmet#comments
Nice, I'll do that.