Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is why Blizzard is superior.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
This is why Blizzard is superior.

Damatese
12.19.2011 , 11:14 PM | #1
This is exactly why Blizzard tech and costumer service support is superior. I bought the 150 dollar one, I even enter my code and credit card info. With this screw up I am now AFRAID that my account info might be mix with someone elses. This is a consumer confidence problem. Remember Tirion security issue? I thought EA and Bioware would know what they are doing but now I want to take out all of my info. I should have waited a few months before playing it. Now not only did I activate my account and can't play but it cutting into my free time that Bioware would not be reimbursing.

AtrumAngelus
12.19.2011 , 11:16 PM | #2
Blizzard customer service became good over time. At the launch of WoW, it was atrocious. Give it some time. No real point in whining about Blizzard being better before the game has even had its first steps.

Patience is a virtue.

Deovaccus
12.19.2011 , 11:17 PM | #3
The launcher problem is also grinding problem. FIX IT!

Damatese
12.19.2011 , 11:18 PM | #4
I shouldn't have to pay for it though...Blizzard gave people a free month their first month too, I doubt EA and Bioware would be doing it. I am really really regretting putting in my account and personal info...makes me edgy when I enter sensitive information like that and it doesn't go through....

Sasana
12.19.2011 , 11:23 PM | #5
First three months of WoW was daily crashes, downtime, broken log-in servers, 72 hr waiting time for consumer replies and being stuck in nowhere after falling through the earth. Not too mention it took must of us 2-3 days before managing to register since the server was swamped.

I get that you're upset, but to compare it with the abomination that was World of Warcraft's release - that's just crazy talk.

Took me 36 hours to get in on WH:O.

MMO launches suck, and they always do. Sadly, SW:TOR was no exception.