Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ranked warzone tournament

lensmo
12.01.2012 , 07:23 PM | #11
I personally (as well as most other people in college) have finals that weekend and the following week, which would constitute in a large portion of people not able to play. Not to mention this is too short of a time period to contact group players, sign up and also have time to make schedules. Then the weekend of the 22nd, 29th and 5th there would be too many travelers.

Assuming we cannot fit in the tournament into 1 day (which would be very doubtful anyways), we might as well have the matches go over an entire week, and it would be the participating teams that would be in charge of scheduling a match.
Once the match time is determined, then failing to show up for the match would result in a forfeit.

So how does the week of the 7th through the 13th work of January? Finals can take place either sunday or at a later date.
Sincerely,
~~~~~SIRLEN~~~~~~~~~~LENCOOL~~~~~
<Squirtle Squad> - The Harbinger

Abbrachmann
12.04.2012 , 03:31 AM | #12
You can throw in C O V E N A N T as well into the mix. Though we will need to know actually what day and see if all of the correct comp can be on : p

P.S. Ascendancy people where is my BFF fellow forum troller Luigi at. I know hes not in your guild though he does run or used to run alot of Rated's with you guys. If you do talk to him tell him Abb's back to have fun with forum spamming one another : x
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

DaTimba
12.04.2012 , 04:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
You can throw in C O V E N A N T as well into the mix. Though we will need to know actually what day and see if all of the correct comp can be on : p

P.S. Ascendancy people where is my BFF fellow forum troller Luigi at. I know hes not in your guild though he does run or used to run alot of Rated's with you guys. If you do talk to him tell him Abb's back to have fun with forum spamming one another : x
Not in the guild? He's been in the guild since the very first server merger.
Tairisa/Operative/The Harbinger
Ascendancy

TyraelJedi
12.04.2012 , 05:02 AM | #14
/Facepalm

Abb's is shaking off a little rust with his great return to the forums. Give him time.
Daringer

C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

Abbrachmann
12.04.2012 , 08:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DaTimba View Post
Not in the guild? He's been in the guild since the very first server merger.
Hmmm really.............funny I actually remember him being in the pve guild. I wish I still had the screenshots I took of his gear a coupel months back when I was playing and the guild tag that was with it. Because it was not Ascendancy! But please please forgive me for saying he is not in your guild I do apologize...........O wait I dont care what guild he is in or was in I just want to see the good players back silly me. I do know he would always beat Tairisa on the leader boards.
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

DaTimba
12.04.2012 , 01:44 PM | #16
I do know he would always beat Tairisa on the leader boards.
Oh snap. Well at least I can take solace in the fact that I know Covenant has managed to take at least two steps backwards in terms of trying to be better than us with you returning.
Tairisa/Operative/The Harbinger
Ascendancy

Sowwy
12.04.2012 , 01:48 PM | #17
Oh snap. Well at least I can take solace in the fact that I know Covenant has managed to take at least two steps backwards in terms of trying to be better than us with you returning.
Oh damn, score for Tairisa. So cmon Abb, you got this!

- Jolly'o Goodshow

Abbrachmann
12.04.2012 , 04:03 PM | #18
Hmmmm Interesting

Your demise Tairisa
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

Mudmink
12.04.2012 , 05:02 PM | #19
I do know he would always beat Tairisa on the leader boards.
I got a little Award-happy on Ascendancy's guild website - ended up giving the 'Not Luigii Award' to Tai.
Maybe I should have given him 'Most **** Talked on the Forums'!

From what I heard, Luigii doesn't plan on resubbing.

Also, had fun seeing you in that WZ today! Too bad Slash was chasing you around. I wanted to sit and heal next to you just for funsies. (Well, while Ajhure was dead. He makes it difficult to eat breakfast and half-*** healing at the same time.)
Meo Muse || The Harbinger

Abbrachmann
12.04.2012 , 07:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mudmink View Post
I got a little Award-happy on Ascendancy's guild website - ended up giving the 'Not Luigii Award' to Tai.
Maybe I should have given him 'Most **** Talked on the Forums'!

From what I heard, Luigii doesn't plan on resubbing.

Also, had fun seeing you in that WZ today! Too bad Slash was chasing you around. I wanted to sit and heal next to you just for funsies. (Well, while Ajhure was dead. He makes it difficult to eat breakfast and half-*** healing at the same time.)
That is the 3rd time I have seen him. Is he new or what was his old name or old main? Wondering if he did like everyone else and changed to flavor of the month class. Never the less he is good at stunning running away then jumping back and stunning with a 6k crit..........very annoying at the momment to say the least lol ...... but he needs to learn some manners and take me out to lunch first before he puts me on my back.

I think his name should be called tiger instead of Slash imo.
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR