Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holy crap at IA story and ending!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Holy crap at IA story and ending!

todesesser
01.14.2013 , 11:35 AM | #21
Spoiler
The Sabi Legacy
The Ebon Hawk
Roggech - Sniper Nayla - Shadow Lurjii - Sorcerer

Vratza
01.14.2013 , 11:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
for God sake put those DAMN SPOILER TAGS!
If you dont want to see "spoilers" then why did you click on this post?

Nekobaghira
01.16.2013 , 10:25 AM | #23
I've completed the IA story a couple of times, mostly to catch all the stuff I didn't the first time through which was an incredible story. Quite engaging but still I missed some things.
My question for anyone who might know
Spoiler

TheOldHermit
01.16.2013 , 05:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Nekobaghira View Post
I've completed the IA story a couple of times, mostly to catch all the stuff I didn't the first time through which was an incredible story. Quite engaging but still I missed some things.
My question for anyone who might know
Spoiler
Spoiler

Nekobaghira
01.17.2013 , 12:28 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOldHermit View Post
Spoiler
Thats too funny!!! You made me laugh.
Spoiler

_Darkstar
01.21.2013 , 05:11 AM | #26
I had to keep out of this thread which has been very hard lol but completed my story last night and I thought it was excellent

I am the type that is oblivious to plot hints so Hunter being a girl took me back, I half expected the disguise, but was expecting a familiar face not a girl.

The
Spoiler
made me mad, which I think is how a good plot should play out.

I can't really think of anything in the story that I disliked, and being a kind of Imperial A-Team is a good ending Being recognised on the Imperial fleet is a bit strange though, as is getting quests from Sith because I would have expected
Spoiler

I even liked the RP aspect of it, I started out pretty much DS all the way until Jadus. At that point I started being a loyal Imperial (With the obey or die attitude, though without the xenophobia), but anti-Sith which gave me LS choices here and there which kept things interesting. Though of course now I am doomed to multiple BT runs to get my DS points.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Nekobaghira
01.22.2013 , 06:40 AM | #27
Been there done that with BT runs Darkstar. If you don't diplomacy as a profession, its worth it to get which ever side you want instead doing BT runs. Though I did do that to get my DS side. Of course there is the social points you could accumulate too with others. Much faster alone though.

Ridickilis
01.23.2013 , 02:23 PM | #28
nvm found it.

Truvu
01.25.2013 , 06:28 PM | #29
Welp, thanks for ruining KOTOR for me.

paowee
01.25.2013 , 07:17 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Just finished my class story last night, and holy crap!1!! The story had been full of awesome twists and turns, but that ending reveal just blasted my mind. It's about as crazy good as playing KOTOR for the first time and finding out you're Revan. I went full light side on my IA, and I felt so great. I saw how really terrible the Sith were even to their own allies--they treat non Sith like 2nd class citizens--and it felt really good to be able to change the Empire for the better in my own way. We are like the Night's Watch from Game Of Thrones. Unlike the other classes I've played where they get a huge celebration and awards, nobody really knows who I am, or what I've done, but the galaxy is a much better place because of the things I've done. Truly an unsung hero for the ages!

I've played JK, JC, Trooper, and IA and IA is definitely the best story of the classes I've done so far. The only complaint I have is that I don't get to find out what happens to a certain dark lord of the sith, but hopefully that will get fleshed out when the new class stories come out next year.

For whatever whining and QQ that exist about SWTOR, the class stories are the best and I'm really really glad I played an IA.
Welcome to the awesomeness of the IA story line
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records