Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Underworld Trading] (and Slicing) Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Underworld Trading] (and Slicing) Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards

GalaxyStrong
11.12.2012 , 05:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
ugh... I wish people would stop listing them on the GTN and just trashing them at a vendor's. Searching for Crafting schematics for Artifice is a painful task. 60 pages of garbage.
This could easily be one the most frustrating things in the game. Every time a companion comes back with one of thoughs schematics I just want to force choke them to death.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

ICSWOR
11.13.2012 , 06:05 PM | #12
I thought I read that investigation will now also give enriched durasteel. I can't find the post on the PTS anymore. Can anyone confirm? If this is true these missions will go up in price. Since the new droid parts require enriched durasteel.
Lu'cius - Shadow
Lu'cinda - Sentinel
Ascension

Screaming_Ziva
11.16.2012 , 12:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation 340 300 recipe from mission rewards.

No ONE buys this stupid Investigation recipes for almost a year! Its just junk now!
What do you mean nobody buys them? I leveled an alt to 400 Investigation just to buy the 1,500 credit 340 missions from the GTN. I've gotten tons of mats, cheap purple companion gifts, and a bunch of inheritance and birthright gear from them.

Glower
11.16.2012 , 01:39 PM | #14
So, pls, go to AH and buy them all!
But really, they are too cheap and useless for RICH REWARD / 340 purple missions reward.
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Ryvirath
11.16.2012 , 02:34 PM | #15
I have 3 cargo bays full of them just waiting for the day when they buff investigation.