Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Underworld Trading] (and Slicing) Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Underworld Trading] (and Slicing) Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards

Glower
11.11.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1
Pls, remove Mission Discovery Investigation 340 300 recipe from mission rewards.

No ONE buys this stupid Investigation recipes for almost a year! Its just junk now!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Skodan
11.11.2012 , 01:45 PM | #2
amen!
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

AngelFluttershy
11.11.2012 , 04:01 PM | #3
Seriously, I just hand them out to my guildmates who have stockpiled Armstech resources just because why not?
Angelfluttershy | Goopy | Smack'my | Lick'my | Tangy | Glossy

Glower
11.11.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelFluttershy View Post
Seriously, I just hand them out to my guildmates who have stockpiled Armstech resources just because why not?
Do you really need this crap for 1-2 (lol, even 30mins) hour mission?
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)

Admoniter
11.11.2012 , 09:50 PM | #5
Just because armstech doesn't have the sort of popularity as some of the other crafting skills doesn't mean the best source of materials for endgame barrels and other pieces should be dropped. Thankfully I doubt bw would be silly enough to remove one mission discovery reward without removing the others simply because people have arbitrarily decided that they can't make money off them.

Hekatai
11.12.2012 , 06:53 AM | #6
My level 18 Armstech crafting alt finances my two level 50s almost exclusively. Please continue to dump the missions cheap on the GTN for me ;-) I need them, at all levels, so that I can make the awesome weapons and off-hands you all buy for your characters and companions :-)

My tip to OP: Exchange your investigation missions with another type of mission with a friendly player with armstech.

And removing it is just plain silly, where would I get the mats for all the stuff I make daily?

Off-topic, what they should remove, or reduce the droprate of, are the modifiable lightsaber schematics. I could wallpaper the fleet with all those I have gotten the last months, and each artificer needs only one of each...

wainot-keel
11.12.2012 , 08:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hekatai View Post
Off-topic, what they should remove, or reduce the droprate of, are the modifiable lightsaber schematics. I could wallpaper the fleet with all those I have gotten the last months, and each artificer needs only one of each...
ugh... I wish people would stop listing them on the GTN and just trashing them at a vendor's. Searching for Crafting schematics for Artifice is a painful task. 60 pages of garbage.

Glower
11.12.2012 , 08:55 AM | #8
or reduce the droprate of
Okay! Reduce droprate of Mission Discovery Investigation recipe from mission rewards! At least it will increase their price. Also, I just sell them to vendor, nobody needs them even for free, I tried.

Yeah and this too! And "mega-rare" cybertech speeder recipe. And blue 50-lvl relics... Oh, Bioware...

Ms_Sunlight
11.12.2012 , 10:28 AM | #9
See, I'd love it if there were more craftable lightsabers in game, so people could have models they like for vanity purposes, and more craftable speeders. Now we have moddable offhands, I'd also love to see armstechers and artificers able to make orange offhand shells. There are some really cool looking vibrosword models in game, how nice would it be to be able to craft orange versions of those for end-game vanity purposes?

Heck, with the speeders it would even be nice to just have the existing Hotrigged Speeder Bike with a different paint job or two. I'd love it if you could get them in blue or gold! Perhaps the super-rare speeder schematics could require researched compounds or sliced tech parts or both.

Or how about cool new crafting schematics for synthweavers and amormechers that require researched compounds? After all, there are several synthweaving schematics now that require scavenged metals even though a synthweaver won't typically have scavenging as a gathering skill.

The answer is more cool schematics that use the materials, not removing the missions that grant them.
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

Spoletta
11.12.2012 , 03:47 PM | #10
I support anything that increases the need of researched compounds, blue slicing materials and blue/purple silks.