Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concerns about Belsavis new Planet Boss

Yaesive
11.11.2012 , 11:53 AM | #1
In reviewing the the plans for Update 1.5, I wish to raise concerns about the new planet bossing getting harder after each kill. Will this be based on the group or in general? Thus several groups can cause this guy to die over time and then a new group comes along and have a extremely difficult encounter with him.

What are other peoples thoughts on this and how it will be placed out.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

KeyboardNinja
11.11.2012 , 02:33 PM | #2
If there are no players in the immediate vicinity, the boss's stacking difficulty buff resets to 1. So, this really shouldn't be an issue.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Streaming Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Anysao
11.12.2012 , 02:02 PM | #3
He also drops a "dreadful essence" consumable. When used, it'll make him more powerful. The stacking difficulty buff is temporary, and I don't know if the dreadful essence is tradable. It shouldn't be too much of a problem by the sounds of it.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Pyrinoos
11.14.2012 , 08:45 PM | #4
It does beg the question of can someone grief the raid fighting him by running up and applying some of the dreadful essence buffs and thus whipping the unprepared group?
Not sure exactly how that's going to go.....
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamęch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

tahoeWolverine
11.16.2012 , 06:24 PM | #5
From my experience today, Dreadtooth is spawning with 1 stack every 30 minutes, whether you kill him with 1 stack or 2 stacks.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five