Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 07:51 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
made me lol and for that i thank you
pssh been dropping fly bys on ppl since 1.4 aww yeah, resolve is broken

HolyFrogx
11.25.2012 , 05:19 AM | #52
Is Ganj entering? Dunno if he's the best, but certainly has the knives figured out.
If I know he's around, I can counter and it takes him five seconds to kill me instead of the usual three
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

azzhealy
11.25.2012 , 05:33 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
Is Ganj entering? Dunno if he's the best, but certainly has the knives figured out.
If I know he's around, I can counter and it takes him five seconds instead of usual three
I would hope so he is an excellent player and the funniest personality on vent but he lives in New Caledonia so his time zone difference and RL responsibilities could prevent him from making an appearance. But the AC Tournamentís will be aimed around availability for the majority who wish to participate in their respective class.

Also think itís safe to say Frog that Forcebringer wonít be in attendance for your AC
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

BazjamB
11.25.2012 , 06:07 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by azzhealy View Post
I would hope so he is an excellent player and the funniest personality on vent but he lives in New Caledonia so his time zone difference and RL responsibilities could prevent him from making an appearance. But the AC Tournamentís will be aimed around availability for the majority who wish to participate in their respective class.

Also think itís safe to say Frog that Forcebringer wonít be in attendance for your AC
I might be able to get to grand tournament now on my sentinel after mess with the mods on my sent more.
Ŗazjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ńnge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

HolyFrogx
11.25.2012 , 08:05 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by azzhealy View Post
He's but one of many Mara Sents that can hand me my arse.
I'm not very good on the one v ones. Assuming its got something to do with my mouse clicking/back pedalling, or Pings in Darwin, or both.
And I tend to do the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Where is Force?
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

azzhealy
11.26.2012 , 01:17 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
He's but one of many Mara Sents that can hand me my arse.
I'm not very good on the one v ones. Assuming its got something to do with my mouse clicking/back pedalling, or Pings in Darwin, or both.
And I tend to do the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Where is Force?
He's "Too busy" as he keeps saying. He is in the army and runs a organization in his spare time that keeps him from joining us on SWTOR lame excuses I think but he will hop on now and then.

_Gamblor_
11.26.2012 , 01:59 AM | #57
COD has taken him... and not black ops - MW3 is what i'm usually seeing him on. I think their team is getting ready for comp.

azzhealy
12.27.2012 , 05:53 PM | #58
UPDATE

First AC Duels will begin in late january with the Tournament being completed by mid-late February.

Henu
12.27.2012 , 10:39 PM | #59
Oh ill be on Saturday night for a few duels.. i really need some practice on a few classes.
Kripty / Snips

SuperAwesomeM
12.29.2012 , 09:57 PM | #60
Ok, just to clarify, are tanks allowed or can hybrid tanks enter? Also are Stims allowed?
Thanks!
CORVUSKORVUS
Nyrťneia 55 Shadow