Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

Didy_Kush
11.13.2012 , 07:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Ok but here's the thing

For shadow tanks getting the heal from Battle Readiness is a talent. When you hit the ability you get the battle readiness buff and the slight health gain.

But lets say I don't put points into that ability, when I then activate it I could also use a medpac for the slight health gain. On my bars, nothing will change that outside people can see and meanwhile those extra two points can be put somewhere else for another gain. Basically, I could cheat without anyone being the wiser.

All I was suggesting is to remove any potential conflicts and possibility of it ending in one massive *****fight by just allowing adrenals and medpacs.

As for not allowing tanks and healers... frankly nuts to that.
How much does the talent heal surely if its just a "slight" health gain people will be able to tell the difference from that talent to a Warzone medpac or a Rakata medpac healing from 4-6k

Vindrik
11.13.2012 , 08:32 PM | #22
Overcharge Saber is a flat 10% health gain on use, so unless you use a crap medpack you can tell the difference easily

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.13.2012 , 09:20 PM | #23
Removed

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.13.2012 , 09:23 PM | #24
Removed

BennyKrak
11.13.2012 , 10:15 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
Walsh, Selianne, or Heala will win with my vote on Heala cuz of the class and tripling his 1v1 talent since the last tourney.

So no point entering something thats impossible to win due to class balance in 1v1
You have to remember that Azn has stripped his scoundrel of all its BiS enhancements and put them on his vanguard. Doubt he will enter with his scoundrel due to the need to switch all that **** AGAIN.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.13.2012 , 10:28 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
You have to remember that Azn has stripped his scoundrel of all its BiS enhancements and put them on his vanguard. Doubt he will enter with his scoundrel due to the need to switch all that **** AGAIN.
Correction to your last statement

Jwalsh will never pay him the money to do that again haha

Poor begging bastard lol

azzhealy
11.14.2012 , 06:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Ok but here's the thing

For shadow tanks getting the heal from Battle Readiness is a talent. When you hit the ability you get the battle readiness buff and the slight health gain.

But lets say I don't put points into that ability, when I then activate it I could also use a medpac for the slight health gain. On my bars, nothing will change that outside people can see and meanwhile those extra two points can be put somewhere else for another gain. Basically, I could cheat without anyone being the wiser.

All I was suggesting is to remove any potential conflicts and possibility of it ending in one massive *****fight by just allowing adrenals and medpacs.

As for not allowing tanks and healers... frankly nuts to that.
This will not be a problem as it wasn't last time with the referee's we had knowing the number's well, on self heal's and Medpacks. While It does require's a lot of attention by the referee's to monitor this we are happy to provide this event with our time and attention and would also hope that honesty and sportsmanship would prevail.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

azzhealy
11.18.2012 , 09:08 AM | #28
UPDATED 19 Nov 2012 Read closely on Main Post also 2nd Post is now just a summary. All changes came from discussions, thank you for all those who gave so much input keep the questions coming and the suggestions.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

HolyFrogx
11.19.2012 , 08:43 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
Can't we do a 2v2 type of things like in wow there was 2v2 arena's you could queue for.
nice. It's fun to speculate.

Who would beat Steel & Moshelle?
Maybe Daffy & Lycaon.
Maybe Treyice & Glammon (with a LOS location)
Maybe Armand & Na'aki
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

BazjamB
11.19.2012 , 02:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
nice. It's fun to speculate.

Who would beat Steel & Moshelle?
Maybe Daffy & Lycaon.
Maybe Treyice & Glammon (with a LOS location)
Maybe Armand & Na'aki
Me and Kev on our imps could have a chance to beat them.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative