Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does armortech give unique armor skin?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Does armortech give unique armor skin?

sarazoul
11.11.2012 , 12:05 AM | #1
I am just wondering.

Does armortech give you to possibility to craft an orange armor that only you the crafter can wear? Or are all the armors crafted wearable by others?

AshlaBoga
11.11.2012 , 12:45 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
I am just wondering.

Does armortech give you to possibility to craft an orange armor that only you the crafter can wear? Or are all the armors crafted wearable by others?
Other people can wear it - though some are class specific - but some of the skins cannot be attained outside of crafting.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

sarazoul
11.11.2012 , 01:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Other people can wear it - though some are class specific - but some of the skins cannot be attained outside of crafting.
Well the skins are actually what i am after. So to get does skins, i have to be armortech? Or can i ask an armortech to make it for me? That's what i would like to know.

Oggthebase
11.11.2012 , 02:03 AM | #4
as far as I know, all of the crafted orange modable gear is bound on equip so yes you can ask someone who has armormech to craft them for you.

Please be aware that there are a few schematics that are bound when crafted (like the rakata wristguards and belt, and a few purple gear schematics that drop in operation).