Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about a new crafting profession?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How about a new crafting profession?

Bethmora
11.10.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1
Was talking about this in guild chat. had some cool ideas, what would you like see in the future?

grombrinda
11.10.2012 , 06:04 PM | #2
How about they just fix the current ones?? So as we don't lose development money for other things .
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

HoboWithAStick
11.10.2012 , 06:20 PM | #3
What bioware should be doing is giving the crafting professiosn that are useless some use. Stupid augment kits ruined the market for crafters.

Skodan
11.10.2012 , 06:27 PM | #4
much like classes, i just dont see what could be added.

do you have any ideas?
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

CelCawdro
11.10.2012 , 06:28 PM | #5
There is a lot of room for expansion in the existing professions - one might argue that they're already a little bloated and unfocused.

FourTwent
11.10.2012 , 06:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by grombrinda View Post
How about they just fix the current ones?? So as we don't lose development money for other things .
this ^^

2 out of what, 5 or 6 professions are useful. i'd like to see them make all professions useful before they add more fluff into the game

Hyde_v
11.10.2012 , 06:52 PM | #7
I'm not interested in a new profession. Some fine tuning of the current ones would be better.

I cannot think of any ways to do that though (I just like to play.) But having a little more "hands on" bit added to the professions would make them more fun. For me anyway.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

akdonkey
11.10.2012 , 06:59 PM | #8
We need a more efficient way to gather resources. The costs are way to high.

Altyrell
11.10.2012 , 08:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
There is a lot of room for expansion in the existing professions - one might argue that they're already a little bloated and unfocused.
How's that?

s_w_sanders
11.10.2012 , 08:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by akdonkey View Post
We need a more efficient way to gather resources. The costs are way to high.
If you're questing while running crew skills the costs aren't that much. But not really worth it because most crafted goods are worthless on the GTN.