Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 304?!

LEGENDxSHADOW
11.10.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
i have tried countless times to access the new PTS (Public Test Server) and my computer continuously comes up with Error 304 (insufficient disk space) i have checked my only hard drive, where the game was installed, and i have 32.4 GIGABYTES there? Anyone know why this is happening? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

HiltoftheDragon
11.10.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LEGENDxSHADOW View Post
i have tried countless times to access the new PTS (Public Test Server) and my computer continuously comes up with Error 304 (insufficient disk space) i have checked my only hard drive, where the game was installed, and i have 32.4 GIGABYTES there? Anyone know why this is happening? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Your info is a bit vague.

How big is your HD. You make it sound like you only have 32 gigs of space left. If thats the case then the PTS is not going to fit and you need a bigger one or a 2nd one. If thats not the case then it sounds like you need to do some HD maintenance. Do a defrag and clean old files out and compress the rest. If your logging combat info ingame then you have to keep that cleaned out to.
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 55 * Serinety 55 * Noliana 55 * Adea 55 * Revenup 55

LEGENDxSHADOW
11.11.2012 , 02:53 AM | #3
Thanks! Well my hard drive isn't that big in the first place and i don't know why! I didn't know the PTS was so big?

Jedthedrummer
02.24.2013 , 07:10 AM | #4
Yes I am having the exact same problem. I have enough space to re-download TOR about 5 times over if i needed to. But the PTS is technically downloading a whole new client in terms of size. Guess my plans to get on during the weekend are gone. Bio Ware really needs to fix this, because i have more than enough space for the PTS