Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealth Classes are UnBalanced

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stealth Classes are UnBalanced

Technohic
11.11.2012 , 09:22 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Lol, saw this coming.
The irony is, the other posts were about nerfing other things, and we'd say "nerf operative." Now; the thread pretty much really is about nerfing operatives and has turned into nerf other things.

Daiyukie
11.11.2012 , 11:09 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TripleCharged View Post
Their DPS is more than sufficient to fight with any class I have played in PVP. Assassins now can take me out in 3 hits, and operatives DPS has always been high enough to kill me faster than I can kill them.
What 3 abilities were those? Name them.

Oh right, you don't have a combat log, so you also don't know if you got Sniped or ate a Death Field at the same time. You're just like this one Sorcerer who cried for literal HOURS about my supposed 25k damage Sabotage Charge one-shot. This person of course didn't know that I dealt a total of 5.4k damage to them while a Commando, Gunslinger and Sage blasted them from afar. They just saw my Shoot First, then Sabo Charge, then they were dead and cried foul.

Proof, man. Exaggerations and your own limited perception mean nothing. PLAY a stealth class before you cry.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

TripleCharged
11.11.2012 , 01:21 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
What 3 abilities were those? Name them.

Oh right, you don't have a combat log, so you also don't know if you got Sniped or ate a Death Field at the same time. You're just like this one Sorcerer who cried for literal HOURS about my supposed 25k damage Sabotage Charge one-shot. This person of course didn't know that I dealt a total of 5.4k damage to them while a Commando, Gunslinger and Sage blasted them from afar. They just saw my Shoot First, then Sabo Charge, then they were dead and cried foul.

Proof, man. Exaggerations and your own limited perception mean nothing. PLAY a stealth class before you cry.
I do have combat logs, and I usally try to run a parser. I can not name the skills that kill me but I see my health move down in 25%+ chunks each time an assassin hits me.

TheRampage
11.11.2012 , 01:50 PM | #44
Only advantage stealth chars have is in under 50 pvp.

Ahebish
11.11.2012 , 03:01 PM | #45
Am I the only one that feels this way? Every time I pvp, whether it be on my VanguardTank, my Gunslinger, or my SageDPS. Stealth classes slaughter me and many other people I see. The is no good, reliable way to counter a stealth class. They can run away from a losing fight with a single button click. They can pop out of stealth and take your health down(or kill you) before their stuns are finished to the point where you are unable to combat them anymore. Even if these classes did not have stealth they would be able to stand their own in a PVP match cause they are strong enough without it, but when you add stealth to the equation they become nearly unstoppable in 1v1 fights. Many of my deaths come from some stealther sitting around waiting for me to walk by them, or singling me out as I am on my way to battle, or as I am defending a turret they come up and stealth kill me, giving me the choice of calling out to my teammates and dieing, or trying to fight them and usually lose.
Simple Solution: boost assassins nerf operatives.

Problem solved.

Not a L2P issue at all in any way shape or form.

Daiyukie
11.11.2012 , 07:16 PM | #46
I do have combat logs, and I usally try to run a parser. I can not name the skills that kill me but I see my health move down in 25%+ chunks each time an assassin hits me.
Yet combat logs record the ability names..
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal

TripleCharged
11.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
Yet combat logs record the ability names..
I dont feel like reading through a mess of text to find the names, and I do not read the log in my chat every time I die.

Zeaza
11.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #48
Am I the only one that feels this way? Every time I pvp, whether it be on my VanguardTank, my Gunslinger, or my SageDPS. Stealth classes slaughter me and many other people I see. The is no good, reliable way to counter a stealth class. They can run away from a losing fight with a single button click. They can pop out of stealth and take your health down(or kill you) before their stuns are finished to the point where you are unable to combat them anymore. Even if these classes did not have stealth they would be able to stand their own in a PVP match cause they are strong enough without it, but when you add stealth to the equation they become nearly unstoppable in 1v1 fights. Many of my deaths come from some stealther sitting around waiting for me to walk by them, or singling me out as I am on my way to battle, or as I am defending a turret they come up and stealth kill me, giving me the choice of calling out to my teammates and dieing, or trying to fight them and usually lose.

Would you like to record and post a video of your gameplay so we can determin whats wrong here?
Because i suspect its you, your not even full wh, if u meet a steather who is full wh+modded hes gonna rip you apart ofcourse, or are you talking about bm geared stealthers?

FourTwent
11.11.2012 , 07:25 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeaza View Post
Would you like to record and post a video of your gameplay so we can determin whats wrong here?
i imagine this would help

individual class forums are great to post this and get feedback on how to improve your game overall or even just 1v1 against another class

Daiyukie
11.11.2012 , 07:44 PM | #50
I dont feel like reading through a mess of text to find the names, and I do not read the log in my chat every time I die.
So in summation, you don't know what's killing you, ("I can not name the skills that kill me") but they kill you in 3 hits ("Assassins can now take me out in three hits") and hit you for 25% per hit ("I see my health move down in 25%+ chunks each time an assassin hits me").

Seems legit.