Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars e07

Aurbere
11.12.2012 , 04:51 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
It would be nothing short of awesome.
No doubt about that. Both are such great duelists that it would be amazing to see them have another rematch. Though Dooku might not be too keen on it. Yoda's always been trouncing him, ever since he was a Padawan.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

fellblade
11.13.2012 , 07:44 AM | #42
As long as Hondo finally gets killed then I will be Happy.
He gets away with a lot of liberties - A lot of it based on the good nature of the Jedi Towards him.....

In my mind you don't mess with the Jedi that much without them finally taking care of the problem.....
and Especially the Sith without them taking it personally and killing you out of sheer spite..... (I can see Maul or Dooku wanting to kill him personally or Dooku telling Grievous to make sure that Hondo dies)

Actually No ........Let Anakin kill Hondo!!!......... (Vader Force Choke Style )........ Especially seeing how Hondo has been with Asohka and the Brazen disrespect that he has shown the Jedi Order (especially after all the Chances that they have given him) - another step on the road to Darth Vader......

Incidentally it is Quite Intersesting what you are saying about Grievous - I kind of see Savage Opress going the same way as they are doing to Grievous - They build them up to be these Fearsome Monsters - then they inexplicably seem to weaken them (plot reasons I guesss) and make them much less of a threat in general......
(and we spent all that time Debating about them ) - That youngling Petro will probably give them both a run for their money now
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Beniboybling
11.13.2012 , 03:13 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
As long as Hondo finally gets killed then I will be Happy.
He gets away with a lot of liberties - A lot of it based on the good nature of the Jedi Towards him.....

In my mind you don't mess with the Jedi that much without them finally taking care of the problem.....
and Especially the Sith without them taking it personally and killing you out of sheer spite..... (I can see Maul or Dooku wanting to kill him personally or Dooku telling Grievous to make sure that Hondo dies)

Actually No ........Let Anakin kill Hondo!!!......... (Vader Force Choke Style )........ Especially seeing how Hondo has been with Asohka and the Brazen disrespect that he has shown the Jedi Order (especially after all the Chances that they have given him) - another step on the road to Darth Vader......

Incidentally it is Quite Intersesting what you are saying about Grievous - I kind of see Savage Opress going the same way as they are doing to Grievous - They build them up to be these Fearsome Monsters - then they inexplicably seem to weaken them (plot reasons I guesss) and make them much less of a threat in general......
(and we spent all that time Debating about them ) - That youngling Petro will probably give them both a run for their money now
Hondo is going to live I'm afraid. JettrikRyflix said this and after looking on Wookiepedia I can confirm it.

In 'Revival' Hondo says this:
Quote:
First, you lose this system, and Grievous comes in and destroys my entire stronghold, leaving me here to just rummage through the leftovers of my once-great empire
Hondo ain't dying anytime soon. At least we know Grievous is gonna wreak some havoc though.