Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars e07

turnoverla-page
11.10.2012 , 02:47 PM | #1
i quite liked this episode thought it had a good amount of action, but im still waiting for an actual "clone" battle. te end was also a surprise, could this be the end of ashoka.

Rayla_Felana
11.10.2012 , 03:01 PM | #2
David Tennant! that droid was epic, best droid since HK-47, made me genuinely enjoy this like a proper Star Wars movie.

BrandonSM
11.10.2012 , 03:16 PM | #3
David Tennant's droid was a little of a rip-off from Harry Potter's Ollivanders. But it was still awesome to see.

Ahsoka had to have survive, I think there going to do her death as more of a climatic part in the entire season instead of the 7th episode which is definitely nowhere near the middle of the season nevermind the end.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

SNCommand
11.10.2012 , 04:27 PM | #4
The person I got a feeling will die this story arch is Hondo, in the last episode of the arch Grievous will apparently launch an assault on the pirate base to eliminate them all
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

JekRendar
11.10.2012 , 11:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
The person I got a feeling will die this story arch is Hondo, in the last episode of the arch Grievous will apparently launch an assault on the pirate base to eliminate them all
No, not Hondo! I can't believe that he would be stupid enough to attack the Jedi. Even if everyone died, don't you think he'd be the first person they'd come back for information?
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

Setsugetsuka
11.11.2012 , 12:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
i quite liked this episode thought it had a good amount of action, but im still waiting for an actual "clone" battle. te end was also a surprise, could this be the end of ashoka.
I was lol'ing because at the end, half of my mind was thinking that Hondo would sell her out as a slave dancer. xD

Lord_Karsk
11.11.2012 , 12:34 AM | #7
Something tells me Anakin will be angry after this.

JettrikRyflix
11.11.2012 , 01:27 AM | #8
I was really impressed with this episode.

Hondo is such a great character, and so is Ahsoka! The Tennant droid was a treat, too.

I wonder how Hondo plans to profit from Ahsoka? Ransom? Auction her off as a slave?

JekRendar
11.11.2012 , 09:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
I wonder how Hondo plans to profit from Ahsoka? Ransom? Auction her off as a slave?
I think so. Or, he'll put her Force abilities to work in some way.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

Aitix
11.11.2012 , 10:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Doesn't the story arc take place before "Revival?" If so, then Hondo can't die yet.

As for the episode, while it lacked the gorgeous visuals of "The Gathering," it made up for it with the action scenes, particularly at the end of the episode where everyone was being sucked out of the ship. Overall, the Young Jedi arc has impressed me. It's turning out to be even better than the Onderon arc.