Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic PvP is an absolute embarrassment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Republic PvP is an absolute embarrassment

Theodulus
11.13.2012 , 04:05 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
This is galactic war, and you are the soldier. Roll stealth class, get wh augged and strike back - gank lowbies imps everywhere, for fun and their fear before Republic!
I never thought stealth could be so fun until I rolled an assassin. I wish snipers and gunslingers had stealth because that would be awesome.

criminalheretic
11.13.2012 , 04:15 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexlo View Post
SWTOR LOGIC:

Devs create immensely detailed environments.

Provide absolutely no reason to fight in them.
So true...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

DarkKnightCuron
11.13.2012 , 11:17 PM | #33
Note to self: Visit the other planets (even though I'm level 50) and at least hang around in case people start getting ganked. Might as well help them out whenever possible...

Tarryks
11.14.2012 , 08:29 AM | #34
I am a hardcore Republic pvp'er. I kill red on sight...........if I'm in the mood. If I'm out in PVE, it's for a reason whether dailies, leveling, w/e. If I see a call for help, I'll look at the location and, if I'm close, I'll go (as long as it's not 5 lowbies against a WH 50). If it's too far away, sorry about your luck...oh look, a scavenging node...

Technohic
11.14.2012 , 08:58 AM | #35
I don't always kill red on sight. The other day, I was on a speeder and came across a low level on theirs stopped. So I just pulled up next to them and see how they would react. They just sat there, so I went off about my business.

Sometimes you wonder how the hell they move so fast to their base, but I do not make it a point to attack lower level toons on my 50. Not saying I never will, but generally I am there for some other reason..

Exilim
11.14.2012 , 10:02 AM | #36
This is actually a reason why I wanted to see ranked solo queue. If it can work anything like league of legends elo system you end up getting matched with players and against players around your own rating. Makes for more happy fun time than sad mad time.

I also kill anyone I see or at least try to.
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running