Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which crew skills should I switch to?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Which crew skills should I switch to?

ITIATT
11.10.2012 , 06:19 AM | #1
I currently have come back from a long break from this game. That being said I currently have biochem, bioanalysis and diplomacy on my Sniper. Im thinking biochem isn't as good as it used to be by now. What crew skills should I switch to, so I can take money to the bank?

raptorcrewchief
11.10.2012 , 10:35 AM | #2
The biochem setup is still really nice to have. You can still craft out some implants and sell those for a decent price.
On my alt I'm running slicing, cybertech and scavenging. I'm making pretty good money now just from the slicing alone. Really depends how you want to make your money. I'm sure there are others out there with better advice and more experience. Just my opinion.

venomlash
11.10.2012 , 01:12 PM | #3
Your current setup is fine and dandy, but it's hard to beat Slicing for steady reliable cash flow. SCORPIO also has a +crit bonus for Slicing, which is nice. (The real money in Slicing is on critical results.)
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony