Special and Basic Accuracy?

Darth_Dreselus

I know that as a tank Jugg a large proportion of my attacks are Melee. I'm just wondering which attacks are classed as basic and which are classed as special. Since my special melee accuracy is 100% base I may not even bother with accuracy unless there are more attacks which use the 90% than just Assault.

I know that as a tank Jugg a large proportion of my attacks are Melee. I'm just wondering which attacks are classed as basic and which are classed as special. Since my special melee accuracy is 100% base I may not even bother with accuracy unless there are more attacks which use the 90% than just Assault.

only assault is a basic attacks all others are special attacks but all bosses have a 10% base defense thus you need 100% base (110% special accuracy) to never miss with your special attacks.

Since my special melee accuracy is 100% base I may not even bother with accuracy unless there are more attacks which use the 90% than just Assault.

Incorrect. If your special accuracy is 100% and the target you're attacking has 10% defense, you still have 10% chance to miss your special attacks and 20% to miss your assault. On the other hand, if you up your special accuracy to 110% you will have 0% chance to miss a target with 10% defense with your specials (you don't want to miss your master strike) and 10% chance to miss with your assault.

Operation bosses have 10% def.

EDIT: Damn, too slow :)

Edited by Samohnat