Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW quit with the slicing adjustmets

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
BW quit with the slicing adjustmets

Imperium
11.09.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1
Bw,

Please quit with the slicing crit adjustments. I have run companion missions for three days now and haven't gotten a single crit. While I know that it is suppose to be random I have never seen it this bad.

UncleOst
11.09.2012 , 09:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
Bw,

Please quit with the slicing crit adjustments. I have run companion missions for three days now and haven't gotten a single crit. While I know that it is suppose to be random I have never seen it this bad.
Oh yeah...
They've been ninja-nerfing absolutely every aspect of game. They are prepping/ encouraging everyone to "buy exp boosts", all in effect simply returning performance to where it was. I was horrified by the lack of experience gained on every aspect of game levelling on an alt...fer chrissake, they even nerfed the standard companion affection gained through favoured gifts.

I'm severely happy to know, that I will probably quit the game before I ever level another alt.

DarthBurton
11.10.2012 , 12:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
Bw,

Funny, i'm experiencing massive success with slicing missions in the last days, especially on my alt.

Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
Oh yeah...
They've been ninja-nerfing absolutely every aspect of game. They are prepping/ encouraging everyone to "buy exp boosts", all in effect simply returning performance to where it was. I was horrified by the lack of experience gained on every aspect of game levelling on an alt...fer chrissake, they even nerfed the standard companion affection gained through favoured gifts.

I'm severely happy to know, that I will probably quit the game before I ever level another alt.
What do you mean? I gain as much experience and companion affection on my alts as i did on my main.
Kinara - Sage Lv. 55 - Mídori - Sorcerer Lv. 55 - Dárya - Sage Lv. 55
Kíeran - Sentinel Lv. 55 - Sául - Juggernaut Lv. 49 - Natálya - Guardian Lv. 50
Ayaná - Vanguard Lv. 55 - Murdoҫk - Commando Lv. 51
Nakajima - Scoundrel Lv. 55 - Caitlín - Shadow Lv. 55

Belly
11.10.2012 , 04:52 AM | #4
RNG has not been kind to you. Sadly, it happens. I've had weeks where I go without a single crit, and times where i'll get 4-5 in a row.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Grayseven
11.10.2012 , 09:18 AM | #5
Calm yourself and remove the tin-foil hat...

I've been critting left and right for 3 days straight on Slicing missions...of course, I have to craft 20 items to get one new schematic crit so it all balances out in the end. Nothing has changed except your luck.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

Skodan
11.10.2012 , 01:21 PM | #6
to comment on affection gains, as you go up every ~2000 points in a companion's affection they require the next rank gift to maintain the highest gain possible

so a rank 1 gift will give less affection if your companion has 2500 affection and even less when they have 4000
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds