Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A quick question

MuRf_uK
11.09.2012 , 12:51 PM | #1
i have a level 49 marauder with 2000 ranked coms & the max wz coms for when i hit 50,
I was just wondering if I could buy pvp gear for my main & mail it to him ?
sorry if this has been asked before, ive tried searching for a thread on it with no luck so far

Litros
11.09.2012 , 12:53 PM | #2
No you cant. You can only buy for the current character armor.
Seek Knowledge.
With Knowledge we gain Power.
With Power we gain Victory.
We shall prevail!

criminalheretic
11.09.2012 , 12:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MuRf_uK View Post
i have a level 49 marauder with 2000 ranked coms & the max wz coms for when i hit 50,
I was just wondering if I could buy pvp gear for my main & mail it to him ?
sorry if this has been asked before, ive tried searching for a thread on it with no luck so far
You can buy pvp gear, rip everything out of it and mail it through 'Bound 2 Legacy' gear, yes.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Technohic
11.09.2012 , 12:54 PM | #4
My understanding is you cannot mail the equipment, but you can pull the mods; put them in Legacy gear, and then mail that. They might as well change that to just allow PvP equipment to be bind on legacy at this point, but until then; thats your option.

cycao
11.09.2012 , 12:54 PM | #5
Short answer yes. Long answer, acquire legacy gear, purchase the PvP gear and rip the mods out and put them into the legacy gear (keep in mind the armoring is slot specific) then mail em to any alt who is level 50.

habdl
11.09.2012 , 12:55 PM | #6
You can buy gear, rip mods out, put them in any bound-to-legacy armor and you can send it to any of your characters (on the same server).

MuRf_uK
11.09.2012 , 01:08 PM | #7
cheers all i thought that would of been a bit too easy to get extra gear faster,