Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

deceptweb
01.23.2013 , 05:29 PM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimsblood View Post
For those that may be interested, here is Severity Gaming's kill vid of Kephess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oy8n...ature=youtu.be
Thanks Hippo...

Also we're recruiting a healer if anyone is interested.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

battosei
01.24.2013 , 02:05 AM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by deceptweb View Post
Severity Gaming Downs 16 Man Kephess Nightmare

http://wiggio.com/yui/folder/stream_...dijNYbsrBVMRQ=

Gratz to your guild

Dragonbgone
02.02.2013 , 11:11 PM | #343
Messores Republicae of Prophecy of the Five has downed kephess 16m as well tonight (just use the forum post time).

http://imgur.com/BuhtU0Y

Video will be uploaded soon!
Thank you all for your support, we know we're the rookie in 16 man content at the moment, but we're definitely up for competing with the big dogs now. Hope to see you all in the next operation! WOOO!
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

OriginalTomoka
02.02.2013 , 11:21 PM | #344
Good job you guys!

Ansalem
02.03.2013 , 09:11 AM | #345
grats...now if they would just give more incentives to 16m raiding maybe we would see more guilds in threads like these.

Grimsblood
02.03.2013 , 02:42 PM | #346
We should have some special "aura-like" effect or color patter that is only obtainable in 16 Man raids and another one that is only obtainable in 16 Man Nightmare raids along with a few more vanity items exclusive to it.

Dragonbgone
02.03.2013 , 07:28 PM | #347
The incentive for us is to challenge ourselves to become better raiders and to surmount the difficulty it gives us. We would still be raiding NiM 16 even if it didn't give any gear at all. This doesn't make us better than anyone, and there shouldn't be any elitism between 16 and 8, but you should ask yourself why you're raiding. Is it for gear? Is that why people want to raid?

Regardless, we're all here to have fun and if fun for you is getting your gear and that's your end goal then that's fine, no one has the right to judge you, this is your form of entertainment, but Nightmare Mode is for the elite, the best players in the game, it should not be a vehicle for gearing.

Other incentives would be nice though, I just don't have any ideas of what would motivate people besides gear and challenge... Speeders/pets? Credits?
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

OriginalTomoka
02.03.2013 , 11:23 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
The incentive for us is to challenge ourselves to become better raiders and to surmount the difficulty it gives us. We would still be raiding NiM 16 even if it didn't give any gear at all. This doesn't make us better than anyone, and there shouldn't be any elitism between 16 and 8, but you should ask yourself why you're raiding. Is it for gear? Is that why people want to raid?

Regardless, we're all here to have fun and if fun for you is getting your gear and that's your end goal then that's fine, no one has the right to judge you, this is your form of entertainment, but Nightmare Mode is for the elite, the best players in the game, it should not be a vehicle for gearing.

Other incentives would be nice though, I just don't have any ideas of what would motivate people besides gear and challenge... Speeders/pets? Credits?
...which is exactly why Severity will continue to run 16-man NiM for the Warstalker 2 hour title until new content hits. A sense of accomplishment as a raider, not a bragging right in my opinion, because any of these guilds have capable enough players to down these fights now. Same reason why of the videos I have seen, some people are using strategies of other guilds

Grimsblood
02.04.2013 , 08:59 AM | #349
It is not a question of pulling new gear upgrades out of NiM.....I am pretty sure 75% of the top tier raiders were in full 63's within 2 weeks. I just think there should be some distinction for those that have cleared the hard content, something an average player could not achieve unless they completed it too.

The intent of Nightmare Mode was to give the player base and more skilled guilds a challenge that they could be proud of once they complete it. The separation between SM, HM and NiM exists. What is wrong with separating it a bit more? We all know there is a HUGE difference between 8 Man and 16 Man. Reward those of us that have completed the more difficult operations with something aesthetic in nature that would distinguish us considerably from others.

In the end it is a matter of who is the best. Otherwise, progression would not be tracked. Plane and simple.

Nibbon
02.04.2013 , 10:28 PM | #350
and carnage gaming has kephess down finally ... was really only week of progression for us though (this was our first full week of attempts)

I have updated messores and carange on the tracking sheet

here is carnages kill shot
http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...png?1360037667

here is link to spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yeW1fQ3c#gid=0