Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

soep
12.20.2011 , 10:10 PM | #61
awesome!!!

Creedom
12.20.2011 , 11:03 PM | #62
This would great if I could actually play the game...

Welcome to SWTOR! You have been placed in queue, please sit on your hands for an hour +.

Thank you!
VIP ROOM

Skyeyes
12.21.2011 , 05:35 AM | #63
I will gladly wait for a server on this game then play on a game that doesn't have enough players to fill a server.

Harcon
12.21.2011 , 02:52 PM | #64
Great game. I want to thank all the Teams in Bioware for making this.
I feel your anger! Strike me down! then your journey to the dark side will be complete!

Calo
12.21.2011 , 03:39 PM | #65
its cool and all but it was a long waiting periode since 2008... the game has yet to proof itself to me. i played the beta and i like it so far but im not sure if the game will hold me in front of the screen once i have completed the class specific campaign.

SirRobin
12.21.2011 , 05:46 PM | #66
I must say that quite a few years from now I'll likely be mentioning that I was a Day 1 TOR'ian in the same breath as a Day 1 Wow'ser. Whether it lasts or not, BioWare has delivered an almost breathtaking Star Wars experience.

Thormart
12.21.2011 , 06:16 PM | #67
You have made something truly amazing with tor. plain and simple.
----------------------
Owner and manager of the stiff lekk'u. The official 10/4/2011 Beta thread bar of the TOR forums.
http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/01/29

Thunderos
12.22.2011 , 04:20 PM | #68
I'v witheld from Beta caus i wanted starting with fulle xperiance and immersion.....
Aside from ques during early acces which to all the winers was "early acces" and not launch which shows as ques are a lot less by now. And lets face it the qeues were/are frustrating because he game is so awesome you want to play it really bad. If the game sucked we wouldnt care about qeues.

This game is freakin Awesome, best MMo i have seen. Thanks and congrats Bioware and all the others.

Sure there are things that could be improved/different like a tab just for appearances but for me its worth every penny.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - Greatest man that ever walked the earth