Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MossaNova
12.19.2011 , 11:44 PM | #11
I was looking through all my CE cds for this bit! And you are making it available here! Excellent! I just love to hear these guys talk about their game.

You may think that they are all just talking PR stuff.. Although that may be true, please take time off pointing fingers, and notice how some of them have beards? That's launch beards.. That's right! LAUNCH BEARDS!!!

I shaved mine at 12:00 AM today.
Mossa Nova

Drewmin
12.19.2011 , 11:47 PM | #12
I find this to be kind of rude....

Kirzan
12.19.2011 , 11:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginerc View Post
Stuck in queue again.. Well I had preordered a CE but I won't be picking it up now. In two days when the grace period is over if there is still a queue on Black Reaper you have lost my business as well as my brothers and three cousins..

I will not pay for a product that you can't deliver on.
What did you expect? To have a LESS populated server at LAUNCH? Are you slow or something? Come on man. Do you really think it matters much if they lose 4-5 subs. More specifically, subs from people who will use the "I'll unsub!" threat every time something's not good enough for them. You're just looking for a reason to quit. You were going to quit anyway, so just go man. Just go.

Bryoal
12.19.2011 , 11:57 PM | #14
10/10

5 Stars

2 thumbs up

1 Happy Fanboy

EhevuTov
12.20.2011 , 12:00 AM | #15
What is the new features that will be revealed? At the end of the video they said that there would be new features that will be in the game "just after".

Munkerz
12.20.2011 , 12:02 AM | #16
Launch beards XD
My stance on SWTOR: It's a good MMO that was overcompensated at launch in the server department. After the expected drop-off, we just have too many servers and not enough players to fill them. Though no doubt a logistic nightmare, a merge of about half the servers would make the game feel that much more populated.

mrgoo
12.20.2011 , 12:20 AM | #17
I love this ..

Please let all the Devs know many of us just want to say a big THANK YOU!!

gavnor
12.20.2011 , 12:21 AM | #18
I want to get on to play, stupid 'an error occurred updating' message ruining my dreams of crushing the galaxy under boot.

Lord_Karsk
12.20.2011 , 12:23 AM | #19
Good video, and congrats BW/LA with the best MMORPG ever !

Androgen
12.20.2011 , 12:29 AM | #20
Let's hope this MMO will last for years to come. May the Force be with you, Bioware.