Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rubberbanding/PvP stutter is back!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Rubberbanding/PvP stutter is back!

Ahebish
11.18.2012 , 11:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Majspuffen View Post
For me and a lot of my friends, 1.3 caused us to stutter in pvp after being victim of a knockback (force push, spike). For example, once you've recovered from force push, if you try to run away you'll stutter back to the position you had landed 3 of 4 times. This just happened to me, I had gotten up on my feet, stunned the sith warrior and ran away, and I got nowhere.

1.4 did fix this issue, but now it is back. And it is very frustrating. Doesn't seem to happen to everyone, either, but it does happen to enough people. This was never an issue prior to 1.3.
Unpossible... an old bug resurfaces and Bioware ignores it?

Kinda like the Failed skill triggers Global Cooldowns.... (aka toolbar glitch from first month of launch)

Yes that one is back too and has been since 1.4.

LoL-K-Noob
11.21.2012 , 01:19 AM | #22
This problem SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed/worked on top priority

Majspuffen
11.27.2012 , 11:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
This problem SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed/worked on top priority
Yes.

The game is in a less presentable state than what it was at launch, in my opinion. The game was much smoother in 1.2 and before...
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!

LoL-K-Noob
11.27.2012 , 11:40 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Majspuffen View Post
Yes.

The game is in a less presentable state than what it was at launch, in my opinion. The game was much smoother in 1.2 and before...
If only it affected the cartel market. The upcomming patch would fix it

Totaltrash
11.28.2012 , 02:44 AM | #25
Yeah, all these old bugs are coming back it seems - today I was spawing at 50% health in Huttball all warzone long. If I recall correctly, that was "fixed" months ago... :/