Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Axes? Really?

Joesixxpack
11.09.2012 , 09:31 AM | #11
War Hero Darth Beerguttus making good use of the 'Over There' emote during an Alderaan match.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kmontyw View Post
Incoming, Alderaan pastry throwing buns and Hothean snow ball guns. Save those Cartel Coins my friends!
Is it bad I would use these?
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:33 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
yeah and do you know what is the funny about that? well light sabers can cut through metals but now you can fight a Jedi/Sith with 2 metal Axes against their Light saber lol, go play Lotro ppl at least better looking Axes there.

the worst than that is the THRONE which you can DRIVE!
If you played Kotor they explained how vibroswords can withstand a lightsaber. These axes use the same technologu obviously.
1)Religion
2)Politics

kmontyw
11.09.2012 , 09:33 AM | #14
yeah and do you know what is the funny about that? well light sabers can cut through metals but now you can fight a Jedi/Sith with 2 metal Axes against their Light saber lol, go play Lotro ppl at least better looking Axes there.

the worst than that is the THRONE which you can DRIVE!
They're magic Dwarven axes. Lightsabres can't cut through spells.
I am an international man of mystery... or am I

Ifrica
11.09.2012 , 09:41 AM | #15
Who sais it's a throne that you can drive, if you want to connect it lorewise it's a throne that the Sith moves by using the force. just a thought.
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

saremun
11.09.2012 , 09:43 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
If you played Kotor they explained how vibroswords can withstand a lightsaber. These axes use the same technologu obviously.
I fully understand the idea of Viberswords and i have seen them used by the Death watch in the Clone wars TV show and the guards of general grievous in the movies, the can Block the light saber hits with them and all that but AXES....

iam reading through the lore now trying to find one thing about a fight between Axes and Light saber..

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.09.2012 , 09:44 AM | #17
I'm OK with the Axes. Jedi/Sith tend to use lightsabers but I don't think this is a rule and I'm pretty sure there is precedent for jedi/sith not using lightsabers just as their is precedence of non-force users using lightsabers.

I may get an axe for my Sith Inquisitor since she never uses the weapon anyway other than hanging on the belt, Axe would look cooler on the belt.

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
Who sais it's a throne that you can drive, if you want to connect it lorewise it's a throne that the Sith moves by using the force. just a thought.
Nah, I'm a bounty hunter. Its a throne I stole and attached bottlerockets to the bottom of it like Wan Hu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wan_Hu)
1)Religion
2)Politics

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:46 AM | #19
I fully understand the idea of Viberswords and i have seen them used by the Death watch in the Clone wars TV show and the guards of general grievous in the movies, the can Block the light saber hits with them and all that but AXES....

iam reading through the lore now trying to find one thing about a fight between Axes and Light saber..
These are brand new state of the Art Jedi Lumberjack axes man, not just "Axes". The same way a swiss army knife isn't just a boring old pointy stick.
1)Religion
2)Politics

CthulhuRyleh
11.09.2012 , 09:46 AM | #20

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of Mandalore the indomitable fighting a Jedi with an axe. I am looking for it right now.