Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins price?

Solzean
11.09.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1
Is there anywhere that states what the price will be for the coins? Even with my sub there are a few things I cant buy unless I spend money on Cartel Coins. Was just wondering if anyone know what the price was on those?

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:00 AM | #2
You didn't read the announcement did you -.-

Its pretty much 90 CC for a dollar for the lowest bundle and 138~ CC a dollar for the largest bundle.
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

ripster
11.09.2012 , 09:00 AM | #3
Some info has been discussed here

Tekell
11.09.2012 , 09:08 AM | #4
If I remember correctly subscribers will get a monthly allowance (I am guessing 200 or so coins, based on the cartel coins already given) so if you don't want to pay for coins, like me, then you just need to wait a few months and you should be fine. As for an amount I am not sure but I would GUESS that it would be maybe $1.00- $2.00 for 100 coins, but if they follow the Microsoft Point theme it would be $1.25 for 100 coins. It would not surprise me if they did follow Microsoft's point system due to their relations with Xbox and the fact that it has worked in the past.

Tommot
11.09.2012 , 09:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tekell View Post
If I remember correctly subscribers will get a monthly allowance (I am guessing 200 or so coins, based on the cartel coins already given) so if you don't want to pay for coins, like me, then you just need to wait a few months and you should be fine. As for an amount I am not sure but I would GUESS that it would be maybe $1.00- $2.00 for 100 coins, but if they follow the Microsoft Point theme it would be $1.25 for 100 coins. It would not surprise me if they did follow Microsoft's point system due to their relations with Xbox and the fact that it has worked in the past.
It's 500 free coins every month for month-to-month subscribers. More for 3-month and 6-month.

$4.99 for 450 coins
$39.99 for 5500 coins

With more price points in between
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |