Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10K hit pvp.

BlznSmri
11.11.2012 , 12:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
Bioware needs to get rid of the autocrit smash, make them actually have to stack something rather then all power.
Like sentinels/ maras actually need to stack crit for any reason whatsoever
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

Rockiie
11.11.2012 , 08:33 AM | #12
rofl all you noobs are saying smash smash yet the screen shot he is Anni spec get a clue please...

AsiriusNazriel
11.11.2012 , 10:25 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BlznSmri View Post
Like sentinels/ maras actually need to stack crit for any reason whatsoever
For filler abilities to crit more often. As well as Force Scream, as well as Crush... basically anything other than Smash.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

RattyRattail
11.13.2012 , 04:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
The only way to obtain a smash (or possibly scream) this high is by having Bloodthirst, expertise adrenal, full sunders on target, assassin debuff on target that makes them take 10% extra damage, and the player being naked.
Expertise adrenals no longer increase the damage you do in PvP. They are only a damage reduction in their current state.
Makoan Legacy (Jedi Covenant)
Javán - 55 Sniper | Dhiya - 55 Shadow
Cáde - 55 Gunslinger | Nermall - 55 Assassin

zoranporan
11.14.2012 , 02:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RattyRattail View Post
Expertise adrenals no longer increase the damage you do in PvP. They are only a damage reduction in their current state.
ever seen that "red glowy thingy" useally located in the back giving you 15% inc dmg in warzones?

Its not an adrenal, but im pretty sure thats what he ment

oh, and naked ppl dont have over 10k hp for this to be recorded to the scorecard.

its either fake (mulitple hits recorded) or hes fully geared out with over 1020 bonus dmg, and used bl, wz buff, 5x juyo form, vindicator buff, sunders/ inc dmg debuffs.

Still i dont belive annihilate hits for 10k. fishy !
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

anwg
11.14.2012 , 05:02 PM | #16
It could be a jug who don't bother with taunts.

Brittaany_Banks
11.14.2012 , 05:26 PM | #17
Anecdotal evidence is not proof enough to justify nerfs
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Bloodkrazed
11.15.2012 , 08:11 PM | #18
to be a smash mara he heals a lot
Karver

AngusFTW
11.15.2012 , 08:21 PM | #19
the biggest hit here is a glitch sometimes if you do say a smash that crits for 2k aoe on 5 people to interrupt it will register hitting 5 people as one hit
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

RoninKetch
11.16.2012 , 04:58 AM | #20
For a Rage Smashing Mara he not only heals alot but is in the wrong stance and is missing, Obliterate & Force Crush..

Guys this dude is in Annihilation spec, hes in Juyo form, has Deadly Saber & Annihilate on his quickbars.

Looks like a glitch to me as it would be near impossible for Annihilate to hit that hard unless it was a complete set up and the guy had every debuff known to man and was in pve quest greens? If i was to hit some one with Annihilate or any other skill for that matter! for 10k i would take note of the fellahs name, after the WZ log over, find him and inspect him... and probably apologise for embarrasing him :-P

That being said grz on the 10k... you can only fight and kill whats put infront of you... :-D