Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1000 exp and two shot by operative.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1000 exp and two shot by operative.

Belly
11.09.2012 , 01:32 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Did the OP unsub as a result? That's the real question.
You win!
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

DroidDreamer
11.09.2012 , 02:19 PM | #42
Not complaining or suggesting that operatives be nerfed but my sniper did get repeatedly killed by one last night in Alderaan. The kill that surprised me was when I respawned to grass and he popped out of stealth and killed me before I could even move more than a few steps. Seemed a bit much but I was undergeared (only two WH pieces) and no doubt he was well-geared.

Again, not complaining. The operative and my sniper played a cat and mouse game for the entire WZ. I was solo guarding grass. He would pop out of stealth and try to burst me but he could not take me down if I was in cover with my defensive cooldowns. I used my flame turret and other AOE abilities to sniff him out and prevent stealth/CC caps. I always survived long enough to call inc and get backup which is all I needed to do. We kept the node and won the WZ.

It was actually lots of fun even though I died every time (sacrifice for keeping the node) but that one kill where he took me down immediately after I respawned seemed a bit much.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

FourTwent
11.09.2012 , 02:20 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DroidDreamer View Post
Not complaining or suggesting that operatives be nerfed but my sniper did get repeatedly killed by one last night in Alderaan.
Rock meet Paper.

(aka thats supposed to happen to snipers)

DroidDreamer
11.09.2012 , 02:25 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
Rock meet Paper.

(aka thats supposed to happen to snipers)
You took me out of context.

But I agree on the Rock vs Paper thing. I have a jugg and a healer so I am all over that.

Again, no sweat in general, but that one kill did seem a bit much.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Smashbrother
11.09.2012 , 11:22 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DroidDreamer View Post
Not complaining or suggesting that operatives be nerfed but my sniper did get repeatedly killed by one last night in Alderaan. The kill that surprised me was when I respawned to grass and he popped out of stealth and killed me before I could even move more than a few steps. Seemed a bit much but I was undergeared (only two WH pieces) and no doubt he was well-geared.

Again, not complaining. The operative and my sniper played a cat and mouse game for the entire WZ. I was solo guarding grass. He would pop out of stealth and try to burst me but he could not take me down if I was in cover with my defensive cooldowns. I used my flame turret and other AOE abilities to sniff him out and prevent stealth/CC caps. I always survived long enough to call inc and get backup which is all I needed to do. We kept the node and won the WZ.

It was actually lots of fun even though I died every time (sacrifice for keeping the node) but that one kill where he took me down immediately after I respawned seemed a bit much.
Maybe he had the WZ buff.

vimm
11.14.2012 , 06:12 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
After strictly only playing full darkness/hybrid for the first oh 80 valor levels (just my measure of time) and now only playing dps I can say how easy the hybrid is and with an exceptional player at the keyboard can out dps our dps specs.
Which unfortunately also makes it the only viable tank choice for rateds.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative