Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1000 exp and two shot by operative.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1000 exp and two shot by operative.

Darth-Rammstein
11.09.2012 , 12:36 AM | #11
rage mara and Tankasin are running rampant, your response? Nerf operatives. classic.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Masarko
11.09.2012 , 12:53 AM | #12
Dat fine Operative
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

tacito
11.09.2012 , 12:56 AM | #13
"I was recovering from a hard battle and standing around with 30% hitpoints and that operative two shot me. How is that possible? I have 1000 exp!"

Think that's what happened. *shrug*

DakoHawk
11.09.2012 , 01:58 AM | #14
Maybe he got two shotted back when operatives could actually do that and he has just now recovered enough to post it on the forums.

BobaStyx
11.09.2012 , 02:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DakoHawk View Post
Maybe he got two shotted back when operatives could actually do that and he has just now recovered enough to post it on the forums.
<5char
Mawgwi - Mara - McGirth - Sniper - Mowri - Merc Heals - Azishess - Assassin - Mègatron - Jugg -

Swanea
11.09.2012 , 02:47 AM | #16
So you had what, 6k hp left? That sucks but hey, at least it took two attacks on one target to do 6k instead of 6k to 5 targets at once!
Operatives are causing people to QUIT THE GAME!!!
Swanea Stormrider

WAR - WoW - LotRO - SWG
Internecion - Apex - FotR - EE/BoT/SWoT

Gomla
11.09.2012 , 03:06 AM | #17
There is only one solution to this.....

Nerf Mercs.

Marisblood
11.09.2012 , 06:08 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrthlessnoob View Post
Working as intended l2p (Lol)
Edit: I'm probably wasting my time but it is literally impossible for an operative to "2 shot" anyone anymore
Your either A. Crying about being beat in a 1v1 and are grossly exaggerating
or B. Troll thread
HE is not 2 shooted but 3 shooted. big diference tho. Shoot first crited him 7k, restelthed+shoot first he took another 7k, in his recruit gear = he died. OMG, is indeed 2 shoots. But let keep it quiet, Bioware duno operatives / scoundrels are far too strong in any 1v1.

Wainamoinen
11.09.2012 , 06:40 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
Shoot first crited him 7k,.
No it didn't.

Even against zero expertise. Let alone someone with expertise up to 1000.

But nerf operatives anyway, why not.
There will be blood, it might be yours;
So go kill someone - signed, Bad Horse

Ilmarinen 65 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

tacito
11.09.2012 , 06:43 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
HE is not 2 shooted but 3 shooted. big diference tho. Shoot first crited him 7k, restelthed+shoot first he took another 7k, in his recruit gear = he died. OMG, is indeed 2 shoots. But let keep it quiet, Bioware duno operatives / scoundrels are far too strong in any 1v1.
Uhm, yeah. I'm not sure if that's sarcasm. In case it's not: You are aware that Shoot First has an 8 second cooldown now? Has had for a while? So even if he was crit for 7k (which, in all probability, he wasn't, if he wears recruit MK2), those 2 hits would have come in over the course of 8 seconds. That's not exactly killed in the blink of an eye. Unless the person blinking is having a stroke. But then, the game is not the problem. The stroke is.

So even if the world's best-equipped operative "chained" two Hidden Strikes like that on a tionese geared pvp newcomer, that means he killed someone infinitely less geared in 8 seconds. See how long it takes a combat sentinel. Or a deception assassin, haha.