Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentaly Abandoned Quest on Belsavis-How to Retrieve it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Accidentaly Abandoned Quest on Belsavis-How to Retrieve it?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

schwartzpedro
11.08.2012 , 05:58 PM | #1
I accidentaly abandoned the last part of the Belsavis World Arc (The part where I had to deliver my briefing to the Royal Guard at the space station).How do I get it back?Where can I get it bacK?I traveled trough all the places with travel points and Couldn't find it =(

FINNT
11.08.2012 , 06:24 PM | #2
You might be screwed. Might, I repeat.

The common suggestion is (CS):

*Go to original quest giver, IF this doesn't work -> submit ingame ticket. Next phase I don't know

Don't abandon quests, ever. Reset yes, abandon no. On Torhead you can check the mission originator. If you can't remember name, check quest by planet.
:laser:

Jrea
11.12.2012 , 01:18 AM | #3
Try traveling to the next zone, you might be able to pick it up again there.

I abandoned this during "War Games" in the High Security Section, but was able to pick up the series again in the Minimum Security Section.

All I missed out on was two missions in the quest chain

Sutii
11.12.2012 , 10:22 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello schwartzpedro,

As advised by FINNT, you will need to return to the Mission giver in order to re-obtain it, do note that this can differ from the original Mission giver dependant upon which stage you are on. You may also be able to re-obtain the Mission by having another player share it with you.

Please do note that some Missions cannot be re-obtained when abandoned, in this cases a warning is presented on screen that this may be the case. Also note that the warning for these Missions does differ from the standard warning for abandoning Missions which can be re-obtained.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

schwartzpedro
11.12.2012 , 10:39 AM | #5
Great,but WHERE is the mission giver??

I know I might be asking too much,but I don't remember who gives this last part of the arc.I remember it starts with the "Royal Guard" at the Belsavis Orbital.

mentalmackem
11.12.2012 , 10:57 AM | #6
a google search will bring up torhead or allkazam or whatever telling you the different people you talk to in the mission, remember the missions name is the hard part lol

schwartzpedro
11.12.2012 , 11:29 AM | #7
Nothing on TORhead =(