Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resolve supposed to do something?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Resolve supposed to do something?

lironBD
11.08.2012 , 03:40 AM | #1
so I try bit 50 pvp with my BM geared sorcerer. I'm healer too.

so I get new codex explaining about resolve system and once the purple bars turn into white line I'm immune to all stuns etc..

but! over 2-3 games now this thing doesn't work I constantly getting chain stunned to death even with white full resolve bar.

did I get it wrong or something?
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Lord_Karsk
11.08.2012 , 04:10 AM | #2
No you are correct, brokem system is broken system + it is really bad and that makes it even worse.
There is a reason SWTOR is well known as stun wars.Some will defend it but these are the crap players who
play a snunlocking class. Just use your CC breaker on the moment your bar fils up, most of the times as you say
this wont do anything because you will be dead by then because of the low TTK(time to kill)
Sadly SWTOR dont have a good developer PvP team that knows what it's doing.

Masarko
11.08.2012 , 05:27 AM | #3
No, you cant get stunned WITH a white resolve bar, BUT if a stun makes your resolve bar WHITE it doesnt go: "lolderpfullresolvenostunharhar" the effect that gave you the white bar will still last til its over

Lol @ post above me.

Also full resolve doesnt give you godmode (people tend to think that)

lironBD
11.08.2012 , 05:45 AM | #4
so in practice it's good to keep my break cc ability until i see white resolve bar then use it?
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Masarko
11.08.2012 , 05:47 AM | #5
Nice to break it if it got filled by a heavy cc yea, if its like a 1,5sec stun i cba really.