Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

which class is most fun to level with pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles > Damage-dealing
which class is most fun to level with pvp?

Darth_Bond
11.07.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1
Im thinking of levelling a sniper or a powertech...i have a 50 vanguard i levelled as a tank....i tried powertech as pyrotech...and WOW...its pretty fun even though im a lowbie.....

which of these 2 are more fun to level with as pvp?

and if you can think of an even more fun pvp class/ac to level with, feel free to write it here....
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

Rassuro
11.09.2012 , 01:15 AM | #2
In my opinion all classes are fun in 10-49 PVP (except for those who try to spec as healer in low levels, because they're missing a lot of essential stuff until they can talent it).
Which one is the most fun for you depends on what kind of playstyle you prefer.

Since you already have a Vanguard, if it was me I'd level something other than a Powertech since that is the Vanguard's mirror class, but if you really like that class you can still do it of course.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

Darth_Bond
11.09.2012 , 09:28 AM | #3
Yeah, i think im gonna level my jugg first to 50 (hes 40 right now)

after that ill probably flip a coin

i really like playing my vanguard, but the problem is, its hard to find a good guild on pub....all my old friends stopped playing....impossible to find a good guild, population is lower on pub side....

whereas on imp, i have a good guild finally, and we're raiding etc etc....
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!