Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Strategy for LR-5 in Lost Island HM

Capt_Beers
11.08.2012 , 01:27 PM | #11
Did LI HM for the first time since the changes last night.

As a ranged DPS now when I get the white circle I move back to the last bubble so that I'm right on the edge when it drops so the two are as close together as possible. I barley had to move doing this last night.

You can also use the all be in one spot strat. with a Shadow DPS since now the white circle makes it easy mode to see where the bubble drops. Once the Shadow gets the circle he can speed over to the preferred target area and then get back to the boss. Might be tough if group DPS is low but by now that's probably isn't a problem for most groups.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Petnil
11.08.2012 , 03:14 PM | #12
when i do it with my friend tanking we allways just go for the kite tactic. It just is the easier tactic when you got some pug unexperienced dps there. At least if hes melee. All stick together with a bit of ranged to the tank ofc and just keep nuking the boss, when adds come in im allready in the melee group(im the healer) so even a pug dps will know to do some aoe attack. The ranged adds are no problem realy.