Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drop List for FP HM 1.4?

KillerCreedo
11.07.2012 , 09:19 AM | #1
All i've been able to find is for 1.3 and earlier. I'm just trying to do the FP's that i need for certain gear drops. Working on mostly Columi now, once I get full columi then to rakata and so on...

StefanTOR
11.07.2012 , 09:27 AM | #2
http://dulfy.net/2012/06/27/hardmode...-loot-list1-3/

I know it's 1.3, but the bosses still drop the same Columi tokens as far as I'm aware.

Edit: Meh and you said that in OP, sorry didn't have my coffee yet lol.

uniz
11.07.2012 , 02:58 PM | #3
what types of drops are you exactly looking for?

the columni drops for the last boss hasn't changed any to my knowledge. all of the others are pretty much skipped now in a pug group unless they have to be killed. the first bosses in almost all drop nothing but crystals, maybe a blue and or a purple mission if lucky.

the droid in teral V can drop the following: non columni set but equivalent chest, columni implant, columni ear, columni belt, columni bracers. the common is the implants with the chest next. others are more rare. most just walk past him anyways. i believe some of the bosses in other fp hms have a similar loot table as i have a few implants across most of my 50s.

i dont think any of the bonus bosses' drops have been upgraded. most were just terrible to begin with but there was a few exceptions. i could be wrong as i only did one or two just after the lfd came out and remember being disappointed by the drop compared to the effort getting it. good luck in getting a non guildy group to kill those anyways.

hopefully this helps you some and others know more.

wainot-keel
11.08.2012 , 07:04 AM | #4
I think more columi implants drop since 1.3 I believe. Since they're BoE, those are kinda nice, specially for companions. I think the bonus boss from BT drops one. Also, in Kaon, the chest after the cannon fight has one implant as well...
But I didn't notice any change since from 1.4

scullzomben
11.08.2012 , 07:57 AM | #5
Bonus bosses now drop a Biometric Crystal Alloy.

Like anyone needs them anyway =/

KillerCreedo
11.08.2012 , 07:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
what types of drops are you exactly looking for?

the columni drops for the last boss hasn't changed any to my knowledge. all of the others are pretty much skipped now in a pug group unless they have to be killed. the first bosses in almost all drop nothing but crystals, maybe a blue and or a purple mission if lucky.

the droid in teral V can drop the following: non columni set but equivalent chest, columni implant, columni ear, columni belt, columni bracers. the common is the implants with the chest next. others are more rare. most just walk past him anyways. i believe some of the bosses in other fp hms have a similar loot table as i have a few implants across most of my 50s.

i dont think any of the bonus bosses' drops have been upgraded. most were just terrible to begin with but there was a few exceptions. i could be wrong as i only did one or two just after the lfd came out and remember being disappointed by the drop compared to the effort getting it. good luck in getting a non guildy group to kill those anyways.

hopefully this helps you some and others know more.

The pieces I'm mainly looking for are: columi headpiece, pants, mainhand, offhand, and belt. I have rakata implants already as well as the columi pieces not mentioned. Like I said ... im just trying to streamline things and not waste time on fp's that wouldn't yield what I'm looking for. Thanks for your help....

KillerCreedo
11.08.2012 , 07:58 AM | #7
mainly looking for force mystic stuff since I'm a Sage Seer spec... forgot to mention the earpiece as well... sry..

Capt_Beers
11.08.2012 , 01:33 PM | #8
If you have some Columi already and the rest Recruit MK-2/Tionese you could probably get through EV SM provided you either :

- Have a good group who knows what they are doing and doesn't make mistakes.

- OR -

- Have a group that can carry you through it by being over geared.

You should have almost full Columi after that if you get lucky with drops for your class. If you do the weekly I think you get some BH comms too.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Capt_Beers
11.08.2012 , 01:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KillerCreedo View Post
mainly looking for force mystic stuff since I'm a Sage Seer spec... forgot to mention the earpiece as well... sry..
Get some daily comms together and get Rakata earpieces/implants form the daily vendors
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

uniz
11.08.2012 , 02:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KillerCreedo View Post
The pieces I'm mainly looking for are: columi headpiece, pants, mainhand, offhand, and belt. I have rakata implants already as well as the columi pieces not mentioned. Like I said ... im just trying to streamline things and not waste time on fp's that wouldn't yield what I'm looking for. Thanks for your help....
i looked at the link posted above for duffy's site and has all of this information for those. it is accurate still for the final bosses. duffy is still in the game and keeps her site up to date to my knowledge.

personally i like orange belts and wrists as it give me more flexibility. the armoring needs to be bought but the mods can be taken out of any gear. also i dont need to keep putting kits on them.

running one of the easier sm ops in recruit gear is a option too. what server are you on btw? my guild likes to run ops and we pug a few spots a lot. to be warned we are no where near serious elite players but are good players that know what we are doing and like have fun above all else.