Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

Philelectric
11.07.2012 , 09:57 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.

Or to play a fully geared Gunslinger, on a catwalk, or wayyy back in cover, shooting towards a door in Voidstar as the attacker.

What is the point of this thread?
- I wish it would be easier to gear characters.
- It really seems like keyboard turning mouseclickers all complain about the wrong classes on the forums.

The slow and slothful are complaining about smash, where I wish I could have a fully powered Powertech or Gunslinger, without a year of grinding gear.
*** you took a year to get full WH??? Are you kidding? I got full WH in 2-3 months as a CASUAL player...I wish people were smart enough to realise how easy and quick is the pvp gear grind in this game. Thx god you have not played Aion 1.5, you would have killed yourself

NathanielStarr
05.28.2013 , 06:55 PM | #22
You have your gear yet OP? Sounds like a really pathetic whine to me.

VigDiath
05.28.2013 , 07:03 PM | #23
I wish McDonald's delivered to my door step so that way I could get all fat and lazy in the comfort of my own home without anyone complaining about my smell.

Instead, I realized there food is making me smelly and lazy and there would be no point in getting it because using just that much exercise means I using too many muscles as is and I'd rather jog than get fat and lazy and smelly. Point is?

There is none. Although I do keyboard turn and I hate all those people running around me in circles because I haven't learned to bind my mouse yet.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

cycao
05.28.2013 , 07:06 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
You have your gear yet OP? Sounds like a really pathetic whine to me.
Oh man, op really gets to you doesn't he?

Ghost_Spectre
05.28.2013 , 07:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
I wish McDonald's delivered to my door step so that way I could get all fat and lazy in the comfort of my own home without anyone complaining about my smell.
Well...let me tell you. At my wife's home in the Philippines, McDonald's does deliver to your front door.

And...holy thread necro!