Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

Helig
11.07.2012 , 03:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
you can if you use your brain....

have your main farm the gear..take the mods..put them on custom gear...send to al...and voila ur alt gets WH egar straight away...this si old news btw..
Can't transfer weapon hilts\barrels though. Fills me with RRRRAAAAAAAGE!11 CBA to grind comms on sub-50 Warzones.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

filipesantana
11.07.2012 , 04:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Can't transfer weapon hilts\barrels though. Fills me with RRRRAAAAAAAGE!11 CBA to grind comms on sub-50 Warzones.
true..but WH wep takes what..1 day?

foxmob
11.07.2012 , 07:20 AM | #13
you can if you use your brain....

have your main farm the gear..take the mods..put them on custom gear...send to al...and voila ur alt gets WH egar straight away...this si old news btw..
a little easier cuz you're likely getting more comms per match, but it's the exact same grind (# of comms). it just splits the grind across multiple toons.

re: clicking: situationally can be more efficient. i.e., strafing. primary quickbar keys (attacks) are handled by same hand that manages movement keys. this anchors one hand/finger to kb area while in strafe, thus limiting keys you can reach. clicking abils at this time is actually more efficient, imo. of course, a naga would also address the issue. and kb turning is always wrong. i suggest unbinding L/R turn keys and replace with strafe (default in gw2).
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Altheran
11.07.2012 , 07:24 AM | #14
keyboard turners and clickers are bad pvpers...worldwide shared concept there is not argument possible here..
The fact that the Earth was flat was a worldwide shared concept... ... and then...

foxmob
11.07.2012 , 07:24 AM | #15
true..but WH wep takes what..1 day?
maybe if you're grinding rateds and not getting stomped and they actually pop
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

cycao
11.07.2012 , 07:33 AM | #16
Just take all the mods off kettelbell and send them to your new alt...ill even give you money to do this.

SajPl
11.07.2012 , 08:50 AM | #17
On my server there was one powertech that hit 1mil damage once as far as I remember. On the other hand derpsmashers hit 1mil+ on pretty much a daily basis. The question is why are they not hitting 2 mil, which clearly shows they need a buff again.

DarthOvertone
11.07.2012 , 12:30 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.
Well, the two-button magic that is Van/PT is a Clicker/KT's wet dream. If any class was made for clicking/KTing, Van/PT is it. Not saying this in a disparaging way, simply pointing out the obvious.

I doubt you would see them kiting away though. More likely that you would witness them backpedaling. But whatever, different strokes for different folks.

I really enjoy my Vanguard. He is fun to play. It's just bizarre though how his DPS rotation has become simpler as he has leveled and acquired more skills.
Alphamaul, Alphanoob, Alphazen - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: There has been a PvP Awakening. Have you felt it?

Devilk
11.07.2012 , 12:40 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by darksidechemist View Post
Keyboard turners and mouse clickers don't complain about classes being OP. Bad pvp players complain about classes being OP.
LAWL, yeah, because the classes are COMPLETELY balanced. Hahahaha.

vimm
11.07.2012 , 08:55 PM | #20
You don't mouse click? I use my mouse all the time!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative