Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I don't keyboard turn or mouse click.

KettleBelll
11.07.2012 , 01:54 AM | #1
So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.

Or to play a fully geared Gunslinger, on a catwalk, or wayyy back in cover, shooting towards a door in Voidstar as the attacker.

What is the point of this thread?
- I wish it would be easier to gear characters.
- It really seems like keyboard turning mouseclickers all complain about the wrong classes on the forums.

The slow and slothful are complaining about smash, where I wish I could have a fully powered Powertech or Gunslinger, without a year of grinding gear.

darksidechemist
11.07.2012 , 02:55 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
So I'd love to try out a fully geared Powertech, kiting away and torching Flame Burst & Rail Shot.

Or to play a fully geared Gunslinger, on a catwalk, or wayyy back in cover, shooting towards a door in Voidstar as the attacker.

- It really seems like keyboard turning mouseclickers all complain about the wrong classes on the forums.

The slow and slothful are complaining about smash, where I wish I could have a fully powered Powertech or Gunslinger, without a year of grinding gear.
Keyboard turners and mouse clickers don't complain about classes being OP. Bad pvp players complain about classes being OP.

Smashbrother
11.07.2012 , 02:57 AM | #3

Ya I wish that once you unlock gear on a char, it should be available for purchase on any other chars on your legacy for either credits, or a discounted comm price. SWTOR is all about legacy and rolling alts, so this would allow people to do so.

HelinCarnate
11.07.2012 , 03:08 AM | #4
Only took me a couple weeks to gear my gunslinger after 50. Not sure what your problem is.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

FourTwent
11.07.2012 , 03:12 AM | #5

a year? what game are you playing? this game has the quickest and easiest gear grind ever

Koendewit
11.07.2012 , 03:28 AM | #6
^ What this guy said. This game is already so freaking easy -__-
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

iDraxter
11.07.2012 , 03:35 AM | #7
These threads complaining about gear or premades will never end...you realise everybody grinds his gear right? So what's unfair?

Helig
11.07.2012 , 03:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
These threads complaining about gear or premades will never end...you realise everybody grinds his gear right? So what's unfair?
I think the problem is that in PvE difficulty goes from easy (storymode) to hard (nightmare mode), while in pvp it starts with nightmare mode (Recruit, if the person didn't grind comms beforehand) to easy (augmented WH=WH+BM combo).

Lower gear people should fight lower gear people, premades should fight premades. Granted, it's not really doable with the current WZ pools, but I can perfectly understand those complaints.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

filipesantana
11.07.2012 , 03:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darksidechemist View Post
Keyboard turners and mouse clickers don't complain about classes being OP. Bad pvp players complain about classes being OP.
keyboard turners and clickers are bad pvpers...worldwide shared concept there is not argument possible here..

proof: no pro player does it......(obviously depending on the game nature..)

filipesantana
11.07.2012 , 03:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Ya I wish that once you unlock gear on a char, it should be available for purchase on any other chars on your legacy for either credits, or a discounted comm price. SWTOR is all about legacy and rolling alts, so this would allow people to do so.

you can if you use your brain....

have your main farm the gear..take the mods..put them on custom gear...send to al...and voila ur alt gets WH egar straight away...this si old news btw..