Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick question

Wolfninjajedi
11.06.2012 , 09:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I would expect nothing less. Han's a great mechanic. How do you think the Falcon is still flying around. By the time of FOTJ, it's probably out dated by quite a few years.
But wait, don't you remember. Technology NEVER changes....
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
11.06.2012 , 10:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
But wait, don't you remember. Technology NEVER changes....
Completely forgot about that!

At least he managed to keep the ship in shape.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

StarSquirrel
11.06.2012 , 10:33 PM | #13
Mara was mechanically inclined if I'm not mistaken, Ben was more a tech nerd. Jaina is a perfect example of a mechanic jedi and I think Kyp Durron was a bit of a handy man himself.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Wolfninjajedi
11.06.2012 , 11:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Completely forgot about that!

At least he managed to keep the ship in shape.
Oh yes...technology never changes, I guess thats why the Z-95 Headhunter was never surpassed by the X-wing....or the Naboo N-1 didn't become an out-dated post Clone-Wars era....

Oh wait they were!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
11.07.2012 , 10:06 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Oh yes...technology never changes, I guess thats why the Z-95 Headhunter was never surpassed by the X-wing....or the Naboo N-1 didn't become an out-dated post Clone-Wars era....

Oh wait they were!
Yeah, I know. Technology advances, but the general design of ships and weapons and such doesn't I guess. Seeing as how the ISD was one of the most powerful Capital Ships ever built.

I never understood why people say the tech doesn't change. You can clearly see the change.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."