Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
11.06.2012 , 06:34 PM | #2
Oh it's you again

soloing three squishy recruits/bms must be hard with full optimized wh. the skill involved is just too much for my petty mind to fathom.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
11.06.2012 , 06:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
Oh it's you again

soloing three squishy recruits/bms must be hard with full optimized wh. the skill involved is just too much for my petty mind to fathom.
He's not great but he's not horrible either, most people hate on ya because you're focus spec, still decent gameplay. keep on truckin'

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
11.06.2012 , 08:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
He's not great but he's not horrible either, most people hate on ya because you're focus spec, still decent gameplay. keep on truckin'
I wasn't really commenting on the focus spec as much as the gear.

He got a 7k crit. Hell, if they could land 7k crits on him every ~9 seconds or whatever then there's no way he could do what he does lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Jaiyne's Avatar


Jaiyne
11.06.2012 , 09:36 PM | #5
/yawn.

Do the same thing on a challenging AC/spec instead of hitting 5-7k repeatedly on undergeared players all clumped up, and maybe you would get some props.
*Saeya*Shiva**Jaiyne*India*Syarae*

on some dead servers atm

Nightkin's Avatar


Nightkin
11.06.2012 , 09:42 PM | #6
Why is it that every single dps player in Coral is focus/rage spec smasher? Makes your entire guild look like a bunch of derpa derpa FOTM rerollers. Hell even vanguards are harder to play then this ******** AOE 7k+ spec

TheHybris's Avatar


TheHybris
11.06.2012 , 10:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
Why is it that every single dps player in Coral is focus/rage spec smasher? Makes your entire guild look like a bunch of derpa derpa FOTM rerollers. Hell even vanguards are harder to play then this ******** AOE 7k+ spec
Sure, that's why we usually roll with 0 smashers in rwzs ;D

People who speak without knowing... lol.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

Nightkin's Avatar


Nightkin
11.06.2012 , 10:29 PM | #8
Well let me rephrase that then, every dps (from coral) that ive come across since 1.4 then.

But whatever, derpa derpa smashmonkeys

Zeaza's Avatar


Zeaza
11.06.2012 , 11:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
Oh it's you again

soloing three squishy recruits/bms must be hard with full optimized wh. the skill involved is just too much for my petty mind to fathom.
Do you think the videos are to show skills? No its more a funny video showing how bad some players are.
They were half their team on that side.

But yeah put up some 1v3 videos plz

Zeaza's Avatar


Zeaza
11.06.2012 , 11:27 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaiyne View Post
/yawn.

Do the same thing on a challenging AC/spec instead of hitting 5-7k repeatedly on undergeared players all clumped up, and maybe you would get some props.
Well these 2 clips contain healer. Mara. Sorc. Assassin and sniper. But its not what the vid is about anyways.
How many times did you manage to kill half their team and make the cap?