Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server d'cs

eavn
11.06.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1
Just curious if anybody else has been getting Disconnects from the server every hour or so?

OMGitsCHARLIE
11.06.2012 , 03:51 PM | #2
No, your computer just sucks.
yummies - cleavette - moo'shu - i'm'faddycakes

TherealMacGruber
11.06.2012 , 05:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
Just curious if anybody else has been getting Disconnects from the server every hour or so?
I have noticed this has happened to me a lot recently and nothing has changed on my end. I haven't reported it as it usually happens in safe zones or on fleet and shortly after I log in.

eavn
11.06.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OMGitsCHARLIE View Post
No, your computer just sucks.

hush you

thesadplanet
11.07.2012 , 08:06 AM | #5
I've been noticing a lot more crashes to the desktop and occasional disconnects than usual since 1.4, thankfully they haven't happened during a rated warzone or a raid.

RyanReagan
11.07.2012 , 09:20 AM | #6
both myself and a guildmate got them at the exact same time in a novare coast..
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

DCZero
11.09.2012 , 04:46 PM | #7
Since 1.4, disconnects have been getting progressively worse. Multiple people across North America all getting dc'd at the same time, and no trouble with any other internet apps. They had best stabilize their servers before F2P, even for free, it's no fun getting disconnected in the middle of a raid or warzone... or at all really.

MidichIorian
11.09.2012 , 05:13 PM | #8
Several shadowlanders reported issues in a thread in one of the other forums. I've only had sproadic dips and 2-3 C2D'es. I'm not in the States so my ping has never been perfect, I usually don't notice a difference until I crash or see the red ping.

thatghost
11.10.2012 , 04:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Several shadowlanders reported issues in a thread in one of the other forums
I'm one of them. I finally reached the snapping point after contending with the Red X o' Doom for weeks. As I said elsewhere: this needs to be addressed or 1.5 is going to be unplayable (and I don't mean just for me).

Lalainnia
11.10.2012 , 05:02 PM | #10
ditto
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.