Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Move from this server

wrathofkhan
11.06.2012 , 03:41 AM | #1
Since release ive played on the us servers (Harbringer) & then ,, great the oceanic servers came online and the less lag improved my game somewhat. BUT then the numbers went down & so does whats available on the GTN & people interacting & doing herorics which is of great importance. So,, I went back to Harbringer & have not looked back.
Ok so we a a little lag, which is not really a problem when the alternative is considered.

Just re roll like I did & enjoy the game rather than sit there winging & hoping .

aVmuse
11.06.2012 , 03:56 AM | #2
an amazingly people are still managing to get all the operations done, because there is like 0 people on dalborra.

Vindrik
11.06.2012 , 04:59 AM | #3
Not all of us are whinging. I'll take an underpopulated Dalborra over going back to Harbinger any day as long as i get to keep playing with NS.

BattleGracefully
11.06.2012 , 05:26 AM | #4
if you don't like it just do us all a favor and go, just go
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

Didy_Kush
11.06.2012 , 06:43 AM | #5
This low population rubbish REALLY only plays a problem to solo players and the PvPers.

While im sitting around on the fleet waiting 20mins for my wz pop in peak time I see the countless tears in general chat about GF not popping but its really like... you guys want your daily flashpoint .... join a PvE guild and group up with them!! The horror of joining and grouping with people in an mmo is beyond terrifying.

Now to the PvP now this makes me laugh people blame the lack of PvP on premades which sure no one wants to play a premade with a pug BUT your always against a full min/maxed premade and your team is always recruit geared players Right? Wrong (Shocker I know) its actually the stun fest **** bioware calls PvP is what is killing the PvP population certian classes and specs can stun what? 3-4 times with out filling resolve due to biowares genius idea to dumb down resolve and cater to the bads who stun lock players filling their resolve and then people quit for other games just like an entire Republic PvP guild did when D3 was released (Didn't help that Ranked warzones didn't come in 1.2 either and the lack of PvP content) RtS > mvp!

Leave for the Harbinger enjoy your 450 page GTN stacked with green items nobody wants to buy sure it looks cool having that many pages

tl;dr I like this server I think we'll stay

Kalolo
11.06.2012 , 03:23 PM | #6
Why reroll when this game is going to be shut-down soon. Enjoy the last moment of low latency, then move on TITAN when blizzard will release it.
Before Swtor launched i was
Then i tried the game and i was
I waited for fixes and i was and , sometimes going
Now i understand why people call you BIOFAIL and i'm

Henu
11.06.2012 , 04:25 PM | #7
i agree with you Carthy, this server is doing better than the rest, i love it here. Get heaps done with the guild and other friends, my only problem is i run out of time..

Here to stay.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

wrathofkhan
11.06.2012 , 05:20 PM | #8
Let me make it perfectly clear, I wish this server was more active, at least Bioware should combine all 3 oceanic servers to give it a chance.

But lets look at the facts, with so few playing there are MUCH less items being made / available on the GTN so how do we proceed to improve. Well you could make all you need yourself but that would be impossible i think.
The more people playing the more available stuff is exponentially.

So in order to be able to kill the elite bosses & do heroics (getting a group together to do this is near high impossible) you have to be many many levels higher & you know what that means to get there. GRIND. I hate doing that.

This game relies heavy on group mates especially for warzones.
Sure you can solo but this is a MMO and all that means, if there is no one else out there whats the point.

Bioware combined all the low servers in the US because of the very problem we are having now. They should offer a free transfer to the US servers for us so we can continue with our very loved & time honored characters.

Henu
11.06.2012 , 05:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wrathofkhan View Post
Let me make it perfectly clear, I wish this server was more active, at least Bioware should combine all 3 oceanic servers to give it a chance.

But lets look at the facts, with so few playing there are MUCH less items being made / available on the GTN so how do we proceed to improve. Well you could make all you need yourself but that would be impossible i think.
The more people playing the more available stuff is exponentially.

So in order to be able to kill the elite bosses & do heroics (getting a group together to do this is near high impossible) you have to be many many levels higher & you know what that means to get there. GRIND. I hate doing that.

This game relies heavy on group mates especially for warzones.
Sure you can solo but this is a MMO and all that means, if there is no one else out there whats the point.

Bioware combined all the low servers in the US because of the very problem we are having now. They should offer a free transfer to the US servers for us so we can continue with our very loved & time honored characters.
No one is stopping you from leaving..
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

wrathofkhan
11.06.2012 , 09:13 PM | #10
I have left, but I hope Bioware will sort out our problem.