Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If by chance they do bring Hamill, Fisher and Ford back...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
If by chance they do bring Hamill, Fisher and Ford back...

Mr_Pancakes
11.07.2012 , 07:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by simplius View Post
for cameos,,yes that would be good

but as lead roles? i hope not,,they need A LOT of energy for that

it hink it will be GREAT anyway,,3 years and counting
actually i can see them as the leads in the first new movie in wich they pass the torch to a new generation as theyre getting to old for this sh*t ^^ and in the 2nd and 3rd theyre either dead or mentor roles
if not the first movie turns out to be the story of their fall and the rise of the new generation in their place

Lord_Karsk
11.07.2012 , 09:07 AM | #22

linbel
11.07.2012 , 11:29 AM | #23
As much as I love episodes 4, 5 and 6 I think I would be happy if they were not in it or had smaller linking roles.

As for Harrison Ford and killing of Han Solo I would say bad idea, if only because of the books.

Or if they went for a total reboot as Star Trek did,

BrandonSM
11.07.2012 , 02:58 PM | #24
I just hope they aren't the main characters.

I want new main characters.

Even Hamill said he see's himself being a side/Obi-wan Kenobi-type character.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

simplius
11.07.2012 , 03:13 PM | #25
come on guys,,count dooku worked fine, but hes one of a kind

three of them carrying the same movie,,that would prolly kill them,,or the movie

or would u like more guiness vs vader? no the lead roles need young blood

but cameos would be great,,even though i feel ford and fisher changed their attitude A LOT

simplius
11.07.2012 , 03:19 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr_Pancakes View Post
actually i can see them as the leads in the first new movie in wich they pass the torch to a new generation as theyre getting to old for this sh*t ^^ and in the 2nd and 3rd theyre either dead or mentor roles
if not the first movie turns out to be the story of their fall and the rise of the new generation in their place
i cant,,ford and fisher have been badmouthing star wars for years

hamill is the only one , who embraced his role,,mostly because he was new back then

and hes the only one , who always defended the movies,,even when he shouldnt

LukeSaberRattler
11.07.2012 , 04:41 PM | #27
I am sure all 3 will be in with some capacity. I mean Luke turns into Obi Wan, Leia is Mon Mothma, and Solo is like Admiral Ackbar or General Dodonna.
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

MasterMe
11.07.2012 , 04:53 PM | #28
No. I pray they don't do this.

HOWEVER: I don't mind if these actors play minor back-ground roles. Heck, if the story is based 30+ years after the battle of Yavin, then I guess there's nothing wrong with Mark Hamill playing an older, Obi-wan sort of character. But even then, Mark would have to lose some serious weight.

I'm betting that this movie will be about Luke when he's still fairly young. If this happens, then I think that bringing these actors back would be a teribble idea.

Craxxus
11.07.2012 , 05:01 PM | #29
Not certain if it was in here but i heard on the radio they mentioned Ryan reynolds for han, Zac Ephron for Luke and Maggie Stone for leia..probably butchered a couple name spelling there..lol
Craxxus 55 Sniper, Duramaxx 55 Merc, Chronomaxx 55 Commando,
Echomaxx 55 Op, Aeromaxx 55 Sorc, Dinomaxx 55 Sage, Vipermaxx 55 Guardian
Cyyanide 55 Jug, Kilomaxx 55 Syn, Ultramaxx 55 Mara, Pyromaxx 55 PT
Cryptomaxx 55 Scoundrel

LukeSaberRattler
11.07.2012 , 05:03 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxxus View Post
Not certain if it was in here but i heard on the radio they mentioned Ryan reynolds for han, Zac Ephron for Luke and Maggie Stone for leia..probably butchered a couple name spelling there..lol
Like OMG that would be so tots awesome!

Spoiler
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel