Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sentinel Skill tree help!

RavenDB
12.19.2011 , 10:47 PM | #1
Ok, im not good at this but do any of you have suggestions on how/where to spend my points in the Sentinel skill tree? Do i stay in one tree or branch out mixing between them?

Rethoren
12.20.2011 , 03:15 AM | #2
as with all skill trees in any game, you would be most effective focusing on one tree to get it to its top level, then using the points after that on select other talents to compliment your chosen spec.
At level 40 you'll have earned enough talents to fully develop a skill tree, leaving you with 10 points to divide among the other two. This enables you to fill out the bottom level of the the other two trees, or 2 levels of one.
As of Right now, i'm a level 41 Combat Specced Jedi Sentinel. i've fully developed my Combat tree, earning me its unique skill, i used my first point after in the Watchman tree on a talent that gives me a chance to have a focus point refunded on the use of one of my skills.

Truth be told though, while you're leveling, unless you're a die hard min/maxxer, try not to worry so much about your talent build. Do what you feel would help you out the best, choose talents that compliment the skills that you most use in combat. its only for the end game raids that min/maxing will even be important, have fun and do what you want. if it doesnt work? you can always respec.