Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Austin Peckenpaugh...(commando designer)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear Austin Peckenpaugh...(commando designer)

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
Dear Austin Peckenpaugh,

I know you have no time for chatting with us - mortals, but could you share your thoughts about Commando/Merc present state and plans on future please? I'm asking because most commando/merc players hate the choice they've done when decided to play the weakest pvp advanced class in the game.

The damage is fine, the utility is not. We suggested millions of ways how to improve the class keeping the balance safe but from patch to patch we observe how our favourite class is slowly dying. We have to play other classes to entertain ourselves somehow because we still love PVP but we don't like the state of things. We love the idea of the Trooper class and some brave guys are still playing it having great pain on WZs. But we're tired, really.

We want to know something - should we HOPE for any positive changes in future?
Do you really think commando/merc is fine in comparison with other classes?
And is it ok that commandos don't play PVP anymore? They really don't. If you don't have statistics concerning the case, some guys below will present it i'm sure.
That's all we want to know to make our final descision - to play or not to.

Thank you for your work but please pay some attention to those who really love the class and wish it only the best.

Henu
11.05.2012 , 08:54 PM | #2
Go to the commando forums and you will get the same amount of replies from BW there.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.