Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

LlorPuBreh's Avatar


LlorPuBreh
11.10.2012 , 07:24 AM | #61
HI Vexo,

I play on imp side - The Bastion as well. I am a casual pvper and figured i might ask a fellow carnage mara a question you might know the answer to.
Who are good pvp marauders to follow and study to make myself a better player? Could you reccomend a few that I should study? I am always interested in getting better and I know I am not at my full potential. I want to max out my gear and learn the skills i need to better help myself and my guild. My gear is close, just needs to be min maxxed. I didnt check out askmrrobot armory until tonite (i know, derp..) I had heard of it but just not investigated. Great tool. Thanks. And I'd also like to say, i dont think you are gloating too much or coming off as stuck up or holier than tho. You simply want appreciation from your peers for doing a great job. Nothing wrong with that and most who argue otherwise are likely jelly. Thanks for the info and for being helpful to most. Trolls be damned.

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.10.2012 , 10:51 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by LlorPuBreh View Post
HI Vexo,

I play on imp side - The Bastion as well. I am a casual pvper and figured i might ask a fellow carnage mara a question you might know the answer to.
Who are good pvp marauders to follow and study to make myself a better player? Could you reccomend a few that I should study? I am always interested in getting better and I know I am not at my full potential. I want to max out my gear and learn the skills i need to better help myself and my guild. My gear is close, just needs to be min maxxed. I didnt check out askmrrobot armory until tonite (i know, derp..) I had heard of it but just not investigated. Great tool. Thanks. And I'd also like to say, i dont think you are gloating too much or coming off as stuck up or holier than tho. You simply want appreciation from your peers for doing a great job. Nothing wrong with that and most who argue otherwise are likely jelly. Thanks for the info and for being helpful to most. Trolls be damned.
I know winz is a pretty good marauder.. you could ask him. He's really the only one I know though, and I don't even think he is carnage. Sorry if I couldn't help at all.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Freezoide's Avatar


Freezoide
11.10.2012 , 10:53 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahebish View Post
Actually he capped out at 3000 DPS which is > 2200.

If you want to focus on details let's focus on all of them k?

Show me a DPS parse of a concealment/scrapper with even close to those numbers and I'll concede marauders are.... how did BW put it: "Within 5% margin of Concealment/Scrapper" Ahh, ya that's right.
Get back to school, focus on stochastics and ask first student you see about the "Law of large numbers".
It's about average dps, not about maxima k?
"Thou shall parse or thou shall not pass.."

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.10.2012 , 11:26 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Freezoide View Post
Get back to school, focus on stochastics and ask first student you see about the "Law of large numbers".
It's about average dps, not about maxima k?
LOL
/5charsisbad
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

TridusSWTOR's Avatar


TridusSWTOR
11.13.2012 , 10:46 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
lol you can't answer to me because you don't have a parse thats higher than this one bad. The only way you could beat me is if you had 4 bloodthirsts and someone doing armor pen, as well as you using 2 adrenals.
It's fun watching you get upset over this. I already know I can do better numbers, the thing is I don't have to say I'm the best marauder. I don't need to others attention in order to tell me I can pull those numbers, my guild already knows, my friends in game already know. That's all that matters to me. You should really try not to be so rude to people, maybe you'll get better feedback.

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.13.2012 , 11:45 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
It's fun watching you get upset over this. I already know I can do better numbers, the thing is I don't have to say I'm the best marauder. I don't need to others attention in order to tell me I can pull those numbers, my guild already knows, my friends in game already know. That's all that matters to me. You should really try not to be so rude to people, maybe you'll get better feedback.
Ok I can say I pull higher numbers than you but that doesn't mean anything.
I'm really not being rude to people.
I don't care if your friends know or don't know I still haven't seen a parse of you pulling higher numbers than me.

Good try though.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

TridusSWTOR's Avatar


TridusSWTOR
11.14.2012 , 11:04 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Ok I can say I pull higher numbers than you but that doesn't mean anything.
I'm really not being rude to people.
I don't care if your friends know or don't know I still haven't seen a parse of you pulling higher numbers than me.

Good try though.
I can see that even talking to you in the most basic terms, the message won't get across.

Enjoy doing less DPS than me though.

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.14.2012 , 04:28 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
I can see that even talking to you in the most basic terms, the message won't get across.

Enjoy doing less DPS than me though.
Get the message across that what? You can't do as high of DPS as me?

Thats what I thought.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

paowee's Avatar


paowee
11.16.2012 , 03:57 PM | #69
Hi Vexo,

So the 2000 parses are with 2 adrenals and one BT on the op dummy correct?

Just want to clarify

Hmm I want to do a parse as well and see how I fare.

Given:
~5 min duration
and 2 Attack Adrenals

Will post later when i get home! Also did you transfer off the server?

-B'oarder
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

thrakkemarn's Avatar


thrakkemarn
11.16.2012 , 05:46 PM | #70
Perhaps I could ask you a different question, sans all the bs floating around.

I am the GM of a guild with a few marauders whom I want to spur into trying carnage. I do not have a level 50 marauder to jump on and begin experimenting with. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could explain in a nutshell your priority/rotation. The rest I can extrapolate from your parse and AMR profile.

Is this your profile on AMR and the gear you used to achieve those numbers? http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...0-95d6363d18c3

Thanks in advance, hopefully you are willing to respond.