Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.08.2012 , 09:15 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Mthovey View Post
So just pointing out that by Vexo posting out his parse log he is giving you his rotation in a way. Take his combat log and remove all the dumb damage fluff and that leaves you with only the things he activates I have done the leg work for everyone and did a simple find and replace to give the Sentinel version.

His rotation isn't anything crazy it just rotates around 2 different Gore windows.

1. When Ravage is up
2. When Ravage is down

Heres the Marauder version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...rU4h0MgJ4/edit

Heres the Sentinel version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...q8wICN_KE/edit

@ Vexo thanks for posting your parses, cheers!
I hope you realize that everyone already knows this rotation because I put my rotation up on the marauder forums. So uhm yeah this is pretty irrelevant and you wasted your time putting together those documents.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.08.2012 , 09:16 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
and at what point did you think I have to answer to you? I'm not the one boasting and lording over others to feed my own ego.
lol you can't answer to me because you don't have a parse thats higher than this one bad. The only way you could beat me is if you had 4 bloodthirsts and someone doing armor pen, as well as you using 2 adrenals.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
11.09.2012 , 12:11 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
lol you can't answer to me because you don't have a parse thats higher than this one bad. The only way you could beat me is if you had 4 bloodthirsts and someone doing armor pen, as well as you using 2 adrenals.
But Armour debuffs "barely effect" Carnage, remember? Lol hypocrisy.

People should be nicer to you though. Someone who derives self-worth as a human from their parse numbers in a videogame is to be deeply pitied.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

verfallen's Avatar


verfallen
11.09.2012 , 12:53 AM | #54
In this thread so far, OP's arguing my point for me.

-You claim "everyone" knows carnage because YOU were the one who posted the "rotation" of a spec, which, sorry to say, is one of the easiest spec to play in the game (yet you fail to post any rotation here, because I do not expect there is any big secret in it)

-You say you and your friend's game is deliberately pulling from tanks and counting who does it the most often, painting you as bad DPS players (yes its not just numbers you pull, but how you pull them. Figure)

- You claim its impossible for anyone to beat you, because you are just so awesome, unless they have a ******** of advantages (which some of them, as pointed by poster above me, you are hypocritly denying any "real" effect on YOUR numbers, but its clear to all you would tear anyone apart who came pass your number on this point if it was real)


I'm reading each of your post, and I'll I'm thinking about is this :

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100222


Figures.

(anyone interested btw, go back to start and read that comic, its awesome stuff)

PPAlien's Avatar


PPAlien
11.09.2012 , 01:11 AM | #55
Whilst there is not many out there pulling 2200 dps on a dummy parse, there are however, plenty of parses in the low 2100 range. If the 75dps gained from armor pen is taken away from the 2195dps in the parse it comes back to the pack and is no longer as exceptional. While I commend you on your high parse which even without armor pen would be just over 2100, which I hope to get one day when my marauder actually hits 50 (although the nerfhammer will likely fall before then), it is not true to say that the armor pen debuff is negligible and by doing so you are only limiting your own excellence.

Thanks for posting the parse however, I do enjoy looking at parses at the top of their class.

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.09.2012 , 04:07 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
In this thread so far, OP's arguing my point for me.

-You claim "everyone" knows carnage because YOU were the one who posted the "rotation" of a spec, which, sorry to say, is one of the easiest spec to play in the game (yet you fail to post any rotation here, because I do not expect there is any big secret in it)

-You say you and your friend's game is deliberately pulling from tanks and counting who does it the most often, painting you as bad DPS players (yes its not just numbers you pull, but how you pull them. Figure)

- You claim its impossible for anyone to beat you, because you are just so awesome, unless they have a ******** of advantages (which some of them, as pointed by poster above me, you are hypocritly denying any "real" effect on YOUR numbers, but its clear to all you would tear anyone apart who came pass your number on this point if it was real)


I'm reading each of your post, and I'll I'm thinking about is this :

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100222


Figures.

(anyone interested btw, go back to start and read that comic, its awesome stuff)
I posted my rotation in a thread on the marauder forums, like 4 months ago. Me and my friend play that game, but only when we are doing old content, not during progression. 3rd I still haven't seen a parse from anyone beating me.

gg
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Drevv's Avatar


Drevv
11.09.2012 , 05:46 PM | #57
Just curious. For Augments you going full Power or full STR?

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.09.2012 , 06:29 PM | #58
http://www.torparse.com/a/46387/time...307/1352593602 2140 parse w/ no arp

1 bloodthirst and 2 adrenals used as usual and it was a 5 min parse
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.09.2012 , 06:42 PM | #59
lol now i just got 2150 w/o armor pen..

http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

do the math on taking it out of combat, it wont let me edit the parse to take that out.. same set up as the last one
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.09.2012 , 07:27 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Drevv View Post
Just curious. For Augments you going full Power or full STR?
look on my ask mr robot
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day