Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

ErosGyne's Avatar


ErosGyne
11.07.2012 , 10:07 AM | #11
you reach that number by having 2 players(i know that the damage is all you) on the dummy and using the debuffs of other class?
i can do better numbers, just let me get my smugler and a commando friend to put their debuff on the dummy, my numbers will go through the roof.
Put your own numbers without external help and i will give you my congratulations

OMGitsCHARLIE's Avatar


OMGitsCHARLIE
11.07.2012 , 10:24 AM | #12
I would like to quote a reply from another thread where you have posted the same parse:

Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
You are aware you are far pass informative and deep within Epeen territory at this point right?
I Lol'd very hard but have to agree, we all know Marauders and Sentinels are capable at pulling such numbers and you are proof. However, please get off your high horse and provide tips and gearing advice to help others achieve numbers close to yours. I'm currently 2000-2050 on my sentinel and would like to improve, I scan the forums while at work to pick up on any tips I can do to improve. You have the desired numbers everyone wants so do everyone else a favor and help out instead of bragging.
yummies - cleavette - moo'shu - i'm'faddycakes

verfallen's Avatar


verfallen
11.07.2012 , 12:12 PM | #13
Well THIS thread is pure bragging alright. Its his right to post it here to try and get peer loving. We decide weither or not to give it ( over here I give you a thumbs up for number, but you rub me wrong attitude wise).

The thread where the previous quote come from however is a discussion on min/maxing marauders where all you did was pretty much "hey guys look how awesome I am" while people suggest things or ask for help.

Hence the semi-trolling.

Dire's Avatar


Dire
11.07.2012 , 01:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Well THIS thread is pure bragging alright. Its his right to post it here to try and get peer loving. We decide weither or not to give it ( over here I give you a thumbs up for number, but you rub me wrong attitude wise).

The thread where the previous quote come from however is a discussion on min/maxing marauders where all you did was pretty much "hey guys look how awesome I am" while people suggest things or ask for help.

Hence the semi-trolling.
So, this is partially right and partially absolutely wrong.

My issue with people in this thread has very little to do with what the OP was doing.

First of all for all posters who have nothing good to say - none of you contribute jack - EXCEPT bumping his post. No one here cares about the "dignity" of the post, or whether or not he posted the "right" information. You people are telling him to stop looking for attention and showing off yet in the same breath you expect him to post tips to help you with YOUR dps? Some nerve indeed.

He doesn't owe any of you anything. He can post anything he f**ing wants. your opinion on what he posts doesn't matter - EVER (including mine). If you didn't like what was posted then why spend your time bumping his thread to the top to tell him he shouldn't post it? YOU'RE PROMOTING IT !

Think first, mooks.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

verfallen's Avatar


verfallen
11.07.2012 , 02:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
So, this is partially right and partially absolutely wrong.

My issue with people in this thread has very little to do with what the OP was doing.

First of all for all posters who have nothing good to say - none of you contribute jack - EXCEPT bumping his post. No one here cares about the "dignity" of the post, or whether or not he posted the "right" information. You people are telling him to stop looking for attention and showing off yet in the same breath you expect him to post tips to help you with YOUR dps? Some nerve indeed.

He doesn't owe any of you anything. He can post anything he f**ing wants. your opinion on what he posts doesn't matter - EVER (including mine). If you didn't like what was posted then why spend your time bumping his thread to the top to tell him he shouldn't post it? YOU'RE PROMOTING IT !

Think first, mooks.

I very much like how you post an opinion about how you think opinions are worthless. Lots of logic there.

Sadly for you, I can recognize someone who is only after attention and pat on the back like the OP is. If he'd have kept that to one thread, you know, fine. But any thread asking about spec lately has this guy coming out of the blue with pretty much :

"hey guys, I know you are having a discussion but, please drop it all and start talking about how awesome I am"

So yes, I dispise that attitude, and I point it out.

Btw, if you think opinions are not worth it, what are you doing on a forum?

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 04:15 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Omophorus View Post
How many different threads are you going to post in (or start) to show off your parse results?

This is at least 3, which is about 2 too many.

Congratulations, you're a competent and geared player.

Now do something useful like discuss specific tweaks to gear, playstyle, or priority queue that helped you achieve those results, and stop waving the numbers all over the place to make sure everyone sees them and compliments you on being better than they are.

I posted different parses in those threads, and made an individual thread for this parse because I thought it was exceptionally good.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 04:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ErosGyne View Post
you reach that number by having 2 players(i know that the damage is all you) on the dummy and using the debuffs of other class?
i can do better numbers, just let me get my smugler and a commando friend to put their debuff on the dummy, my numbers will go through the roof.
Put your own numbers without external help and i will give you my congratulations
Okay put up the parse. I hope you realize that armor penetration barely helps carnage dps because of our gore.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 04:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
I very much like how you post an opinion about how you think opinions are worthless. Lots of logic there.

Sadly for you, I can recognize someone who is only after attention and pat on the back like the OP is. If he'd have kept that to one thread, you know, fine. But any thread asking about spec lately has this guy coming out of the blue with pretty much :

"hey guys, I know you are having a discussion but, please drop it all and start talking about how awesome I am"

So yes, I dispise that attitude, and I point it out.

Btw, if you think opinions are not worth it, what are you doing on a forum?

Not sure if you realized but, what I posted in those threads was relevant to the topic of the thread as a whole(aka they were about dps or asking about what numbers other people were getting numbers wise). You're obviously just mad because you keep looking at these posts and don't understand why you can't pull these numbers.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 04:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
"Impressive. Most impressive."

Actually, that's a high enough dps that I'd like to pick your brain.

What do your skill trees, stats/gear look like?

My Ops group has 2 mara's and if we could get both of them closer to your numbers I'd be feeling a lot more confident about Nightmare EC.

P.S: Ignore the haters, as I always say "bads going to hate."
Look up Vexo on askmrrobot and you will find all that stuff
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.07.2012 , 04:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OMGitsCHARLIE View Post
I would like to quote a reply from another thread where you have posted the same parse:



I Lol'd very hard but have to agree, we all know Marauders and Sentinels are capable at pulling such numbers and you are proof. However, please get off your high horse and provide tips and gearing advice to help others achieve numbers close to yours. I'm currently 2000-2050 on my sentinel and would like to improve, I scan the forums while at work to pick up on any tips I can do to improve. You have the desired numbers everyone wants so do everyone else a favor and help out instead of bragging.
Why should I help you when you, when you guys are trolling me? Why don't you take a good long look at your skill tree and figure out your rotation on your own. Try hitting the dummy a couple times and try out different combinations of abilities. Its not that hard to be a decent DPS in this game, it only takes a little bit of time and effort.

If you are looking for a handout from me, like giving you my rotation then you should just go somewhere else.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day